Another NXT star gets injured...

Discussion in 'The Wrestling Archives' started by ShinChan, Oct 27, 2016.

1. ShinChan

ShinChan Gone. For. Good.

Just saw a report regarding this. Also saw the video. Apparently Austin Aries was trying to execute Discus Forearm but Nakamura kicked him which led to this injury.

I hope that this injury isn't much serious. It looks like one though. Here's the video:

[YOUTUBE]gu3l1DQxbew[/YOUTUBE]​

2. ShinChan

So the injury is indeed damn serious.

I did see a picture of Aries and the area near his left eye is too sore and the wound looks horrible.

I guess that since it's a serious injury, we have seen enough of Roderick Strong and Aries in the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic.

3. Hyorinmaru

Hyorinmaru Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
    E-Fed Mod

This is getting a bit annoying. First Joe & now Aries.

I get that a major component of Strong Style are the stiff kicks but when is someone, be it Nakamura himself or someone behind the scene, going to realize that something needs to change?

I love Nakamura and his style of wrestling but something isn't working and it needs to change up before someone else gets hurt.

4. ShinChan

I don't remember about what happened with Joe but about this incident with Aries, I guess that it was a botch by either of the two involved. The kick was supposed to be a head kick but instead was hit on Aries' left eye thus leading to a fracture. Aries, as mentioned above, was in midst of executing Discus Forearm but got hit with a kick that landed wrongly. Not sure if who's to be blamed here.

:z: