Another Battlezone Tournament??

Discussion in 'The GSD - General Spam Discussion' started by SSJPhenom, Aug 29, 2017.

1. SSJPhenom

SSJPhenom The Phenom of WZ

Just like the title asks; will there be another Battlezone Tournament this year??

2. JGlass

JGlass Unregistered User

Unless KB and Sly have something cooking, no, definitely not. Doc and I are both way too busy IRL this year, and while I don't think either of us would be offended if someone else took the lead and organized it, I'm not sure there's anyone else that I personally would trust to run it that has the time available to do so.

3. klunderbunker

klunderbunker Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House

As a rule (most of the time at least), we only run two tournaments a year with the WrestleZone Tournament being around every year and then a late summer/fall tournament which will vary every year. This year it was the World Cup and it'll likely be something else next year.

4. SSJPhenom

SSJPhenom The Phenom of WZ

Ah man....... I enjoyed last year's tournament and this was around the time it started last year so I just thought I'd ask about it.

Oh well, maybe another time then.

5. Mac Attack

Mac Attack I'm neat.

Oh man, I'd love to Bring Back Battlezone. I may make some one off matches just for fun.