Announcement Regarding WZ Poster Tag Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
After talking with TM and tdigle, it has become apparent some wires were crossed and incorrect information given by someone speaking for someone else. Because of this, I have decided that TM and Sparky are still in the Tournament. To make amends for this announcement, I have also decided that Round 3 will be 3 Triple Threat matches between the winners of Round 2, Harthan and God, and Sparky and TM.

Now I know you may think this is unfair for everyone else and an advantage for TM and Sparky, but before tdigle found out what the situation and decision was for TM and Sparky's team, the second round was started without them. Thus Harthan and God advanced to Round 3 without facing anyone. I believe to alleviate any unfairness, we will also have a battle royal between all the teams that have lost in Round 1 and Round 2. Consider this a second chance for all teams eliminated. After Round 3 we will return to the 1 on 1 matches for the semi finals, and finally the Finals of the tournament.

I believe this will make things far more interesting, and spice up the tournament.

Yea it's just for fun. I mean really if it was serious I doubt god would be included in the tourny.

And that's what it's really all about. I'm glad everyone is taking it that way, and I'm just trying my best to make it work for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back