Angle not real ECW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

realblackhart

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Does anybody think Angle is overdoing it with the yelling and the way he is saying ECW. And why were him and Big Show the only 2 really showcased guys here and why was he and the Big Show (after he won the battle of royal in Head to Head) the ones yelling ECW in the ring. They haven't proven to me to be REAL ECW, especially after watching tonights E Crapola W

They are there because vince told them too
remeber Angle is a COMPANY man meaning he will do what ever vince says
and they Had nothing for the show because they fucked up the kane Angle

And if WWE keeps forcing itself down ecw it will be CRAP

I agree with you, but I do like this Angle alot and don't think he was overdoing it.....if he was like this on wwe tv. Definitly overdoing it on ECW tv though

Akine82 said:
They are there because vince told them too
remeber Angle is a COMPANY man meaning he will do what ever vince says
and they Had nothing for the show because they fucked up the kane Angle

And if WWE keeps forcing itself down ecw it will be CRAP

I know why they are there, but dont get me wrong Angle and Big Show are good picks but don't overuse them and use them right when you do use them.

I would like Angle if he stopped with all the pro-ecw sh-t! just wrestle, let your matches do the talking. If he would do this, he would be a perfect replacement for Taz on the active roster for ECW

5thHorseman said:
I would like Angle if he stopped with all the pro-ecw sh-t! just wrestle, let your matches do the talking. If he would do this, he would be a perfect replacement for Taz on the active roster for ECW

He's only making himself look like a fake, he needs to pipe down and wrestle but don't beat everyone in 3 minutes. Make these guys look somewhat competive. It's like watching Ken Shamrock who never let his opponents get any momentum.

Yes he is. All of this mess is to appeal to WWE fans. All of this fake ECW chanting isnt necessary. Whether its by Angle or anyone else associated with this.

Then they should copy the old formula to appeal to wwe fans, all ECW would have ever needed was the right outlet and I think ECW would've been bigger than WWE, I think thats why they will keep these wwe storylines so, they don't end up losing viewers from raw. If we had the real ECW product back, Everyone that is WWE fan that sees ECW the first time and likes it would realize WWE is shit and storylines compared to the Real deal ECW

5thHorseman said:
Then they should copy the old formula to appeal to wwe fans, all ECW would have ever needed was the right outlet and I think ECW would've been bigger than WWE, I think thats why they will keep these wwe storylines so, they don't end up losing viewers from raw. If we had the real ECW product back, Everyone that is WWE fan that sees ECW the first time and likes it would realize WWE is shit and storylines compared to the Real deal ECW

That's a good point. USA gets good ratings from RAW and Mcmahon might be afraid of loosing viewers to what is obviously a better show. but i would watch both. If anything he can be getting fans there too. I wonder how their ratings were, it has to be better than whatever else was airing on this time-slot. After Vengence they should stop bringing WWE guys to ECW. I don't know whats happening on RAW but I hope Heyman sends a message and they stop invading the ECW show, they only got an hour to work with cmon.

realblackhart said:
That's a good point. USA gets good ratings from RAW and Mcmahon might be afraid of loosing viewers to what is obviously a better show. but i would watch both. If anything he can be getting fans there too. I wonder how their ratings were, it has to be better than whatever else was airing on this time-slot.

Exactly. And the bad thing is, everyone's going to be watching to see if this BS new ECW is going to go back to it's roots, causing high ratings and Vince is going to take it as a success.

He will really think he has another good product on his hands.

DeeCee said:
Exactly. And the bad thing is, everyone's going to be watching to see if this BS new ECW is going to go back to it's roots, causing high ratings and Vince is going to take it as a success.

He will really think he has another good product on his hands.

that's what I'm afraid of. Vince is a businessman, i hope he makes the right business decision in givin Heyman full creative control

Vince needs to just give Paul full creative control and get out of the way. And if he insists on throwing the WWE guys in there,then get a couple of the Smackdown guys involved. Personally,I'd like to see Booker and the Sandman go at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back