And Slyfox wins again

The fact that Rodgers and Favre's stats are both practically identical but Favre's team has three more wins. Even if Minnesota is a superior team which we are. It's not like if you put Rodgers on the Vikings we'd have any more wins. The numbers are identical. Rodgers is no better than Favre. I'd take Favre over Rodgers based off of experience alone.

You sir, sound like an idiot. You've just said...

"Whelp, the young guy's just as good as my old vet but I'm going to take the old guy who'll be gone after this year instead of the kid who can get better, and be my franchise QB for the next decade."

Wow, so a butt hurt central character denies being offered the job when all kinds of sources from inside the negotiations say that it happened. Brett Favre's greatest sin is his pride. That's why he continued to force the ball in and throw interceptions, that's also why he made plays. And if he cared for the fans as much as he claims, he wouldn't have gone to the Vikings.

I don't know, but I would say the guy whining about his job might decide to stick with his story. Packers fans have been waiting on Aaron Rogers for years.
I'm sorry FTS, but I just HAD to respond to this part. The rest of your post I've already proven completely stupid multiple times, but this...this just takes the cake.

So, let me see if I got this straight. When the local newspaper says he was offered the spot, that's believable because it was the local newspaper. And when the local newspaper said that because of "a source" (never actually saying who the source was, what he did, how he would even know, etc.), then that's believable. But when Brett fucking Favre, the guy who is actually the person in question says that he wasn't offered the opportunity to compete for the job, THAT'S not credible?

:lmao:

Seriously FTS, how low can you possibly sink, when you're taking the word of unofficial unnamed sources over a public Brett Favre himself interview? I can't believe you even tried that. I thought you would just say, "Oh, well, I guess it was true then", considering it's not like whether he was offered the job or not was even something you were sure about at the beginning...but this? I never would have suspected this.

You lost FTS. Putting aside all the other stuff I pwned you on (;)), this right here shows how badly you lost.

I'm sorry FTS, but I just HAD to respond to this part. The rest of your post I've already proven completely stupid multiple times, but this...this just takes the cake.

So, let me see if I got this straight. When the local newspaper says he was offered the spot, that's believable because it was the local newspaper. And when the local newspaper said that because of "a source" (never actually saying who the source was, what he did, how he would even know, etc.), then that's believable. But when Brett fucking Favre, the guy who is actually the person in question says that he wasn't offered the opportunity to compete for the job, THAT'S not credible?

:lmao:

Seriously FTS, how low can you possibly sink, when you're taking the word of unofficial unnamed sources over a public Brett Favre himself interview? I can't believe you even tried that. I thought you would just say, "Oh, well, I guess it was true then", considering it's not like whether he was offered the job or not was even something you were sure about at the beginning...but this? I never would have suspected this.

You lost FTS. Putting aside all the other stuff I pwned you on (;)), this right here shows how badly you lost.

Well, it's obvious that you won't admit defeat, so I'm moving on. I'm going to remember your Breet Favre comments from up above next time an unnamed source accuses a Republican congressman of something. :lmao:

It was fun though, and I'm glad I got to pwn you like that.

My favorite part of these debates is all the green rep I get for taking you on. You, sir, have perfected the heel persona. :lmao:

Now, about ym name change request....

Well, it's obvious that you won't admit defeat, so I'm moving on. I'm going to remember your Breet Favre comments from up above next time an unnamed source accuses a Republican congressman of something. :lmao:
Why would I admit defeat when I killed you in this debate?

It was fun though, and I'm glad I got to pwn you like that.
No, trust me. The pwnage was all mine...I mean, pleasure. Well, both actually.

Now, about ym name change request....
As soon as you follow the rules of the thread...

If Favre and Rodgers have similar numbers, then the best explanation for Favre having more wins is the team around him...Have the 2 switch teams, and nothing changes...

For the long term, give me Rodgers...Remember, Favre still has a week or two before he tanks it for this season.

If Favre and Rodgers have similar numbers, then the best explanation for Favre having more wins is the team around him...Have the 2 switch teams, and nothing changes...

Thank you. If you stick Brett Favre on that Packers team last year, I think the 6-10 result would most likely stay the same. As I've already explained, that defense was decimated, that offensive line was just not good, and Grant was hurt. When you have three key defensive playmakers on IR, and one out for a few games, others not living up to expectations, and Hawk not playing like a #5 overall pick should... that team is going to have problems getting wins.

Only if you assume the only thing a QB does is put up stats.

But since that is not the case, your theory doesn't hold up.

For the long term, give me Rodgers
Why settle for a mediocre future when you have an opportunity for a couple of Super Bowl wins?

...Remember, Favre still has a week or two before he tanks it for this season.
It's amazing how people seem to think a bicep injury had nothing to do with what happened to the Jets last year. In 2007, when he had talent around him and no injuries, he was an MVP candidate.

I'm saying Favre doesn't need to do anything but put up stats with the running game and defense that he has supporting him. Rodgers is running for his life, and putting up the same numbers. I hate to sound like Becker (I really do), but give him some protection, and this is no longer an argument.

Well, that's my bad.

Today makes a month. Do I need to repost my request?

If not, whenever you have time. I'm just tired of typing the whole name on my work computer. The virus program disabled cookies except on certain sites that are work related. We can go onto non work sites, but damn it if we save our passwords!

Well, that's my bad.

Today makes a month. Do I need to repost my request?

If not, whenever you have time. I'm just tired of typing the whole name on my work computer. The virus program disabled cookies except on certain sites that are work related. We can go onto non work sites, but damn it if we save our passwords!
Repost it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back