Analysis of the First Debate

Discussion in 'The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election' started by Coco, Jan 10, 2012.

?

Who won the first debate?

1. Crock

2. Dagger

3. Coco

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Coco

Coco Mid-Card Championship Winner

I haven't seen a whole lot of analysis. As a participant, I'd like to know what to improve on in the second (pointless) debate.

Miko likes this.
  2. The Crock

The Crock WOO!

We're still going through with a second debate, huh?

3. Coco

Coco Mid-Card Championship Winner

I'm sure Sly has many important things to ask that will change the course of this election.

4. Uncle Phatso

Uncle Phatso Mid-Card Championship Winner

I found myself enjoying Coco's posts the most. I am a member of the Dfp, but I went in without the thought of being in a party. I looked at all of the people the same. Crock really does want it, and I found Dagger to just be mostly trying to retort everything that has been said about him.

Right now, Coco has the edge on Crock, Dagger needs to let this shit go. If he wants to win he needs to just get on with the election. Not what people are bashing him about.

5. a0161613

a0161613 WZCW's Mr Excitement

I could see the second debate being very very good if it is just you two and about genuinely interesting and relevant topics. Dagger isn't a factor now, I dont think either of you one, the first debate was about how badly Dagger lost.

6. The Crock

The Crock WOO!

Ahhh, true.

7. Joe's Gonna Kill You

Joe's Gonna Kill You The Hunt is On

Dagger won easily

8. SavageTaker

SavageTaker Everybody Has A Price!

But people are bringing up good points as to why he shouldn't win, why would he as a contender just ignore all those points. Doesn't he want to debunk them and show everyone he thinks he's the best choice?

As far as to who won, I think Coco took the cake here. Crock did great but I felt Coco did a better job of supporting his viewpoints.

9. Uncle Phatso

Uncle Phatso Mid-Card Championship Winner

I agree with you St, but he was in backtracking mode the whole time. All his debate seemed like to me was must try to get my name back on the forum. It seemed like he didn't care about being a mod at all.

10. Daniel

Daniel Of Ace Stevens fame.

Coco, obvs. Just keep doing what you're doing, leader.

Crock, you need to sink his teeth into the Coco/Dagger debates. If you see either of them post something you don't agree with, pull them up on it. That's what I feel you're missing at the moment - you're coming across as quite passive.

The Crock likes this.
  11. George Steele's Barber

George Steele's Barber Advertise Here $9.95/month

We must now expose Crock as a Nazi war criminal but in a subtle, clean, classy way.

12. Harthan

Harthan Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus

Dagger.

Assuming the objective was to look like a moron.

13. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Rear Naked Bloke

Should've usurped Coco when I had the chance. Oh well - there'll be other opportunities.

14. Chardee Macdennis

Chardee Macdennis Getting Noticed By Management

I've backed Crock from the begining and I think he's done a really good job at not putting anyone off by attacking anyone to an incredibly viscious level. Going forward however, it seems this may have become a two man race, and I really think Crock needs to put himself over more and by doing so, he's going to have to try to emphasize why he deserves this more than Coco. Crock, there is no doubt that once Coco eliminates (if he hasn't already) Dagger as any type of threat to his modship, any olive branch he's temporarily extended you will be revoked. You better be prepared to go at his flaws just as hard. I sincerely hope you are up to that challenge, because I think, the course of this election has changed and the two of you will now do battle for that spot. You know Coco will pull no punches, will you?

15. The Best

The Best The Best

It was close between all three I think, but especially close between Crock and Coco. Crock came off very straight forward, and was solid with about all of his points, as was Coco, but Coco added a good amount of humor to his. Dagger had very solid points as well I thought. I think it comes down to Crock and Coco, and I've been backing up Crock since the election started, and he's getting my vote here, but I don't pay attention at all and voted Coco in the poll because I thought it said Crock. Good work Coco.

16. shattered dreams

shattered dreams Hexagonal Hedonist

17. Pay Per Ghost

Pay Per Ghost squashed Disco Inferno to become