Alucard

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
Alucard

alucard_wallpaper_by_olenix_d6033og_answer_1_xlarge.png

Real Name: Unknown (Sometimes known as Vlad Tepes or Vlad The Impaler)
Affiliation: The Hellsing Organization
Powers/Abilities/Skills: Vampirism, Regeneration, Non-Corporeal form, blood manipulation, shapeshifting, enhanced reflexes and speed, telepathy, firearms
Short Bio: The secret weapon of the Hellsing Organization, Alucard is a vampire that has been alive for centuries. While he is usually accompanied by those he has ghouled and sired, he is a dangerous enough competitor without them. At the time of the series, Alucard operates within the vampire-hunting organization Hellsing and their research has made this already fierce competitor even more fierce.

Alucard's gonna get slept on real hard in this tournament, but that would be a major mistake.

He's a vampire yes, but he's far more powerful than your run of the mill vampire. He uses guns simply because he finds them fascinating, a single strike from his hand can send you straight to hell. But since he does use his guns more than anything let's take a look at these, and then the powers he utilizes as well later on.

Hellsing ARMS .454 Casull Auto

500px-HSJoshua.jpg

His stock gun that he's had since World War 1. It weighs 13 pounds and has a 10 inch long barrel. It has been customized for explosive 13mm rounds, and has significant stopping power with one bullet. It has silver melted down from a silver Cross. This is significant for any enemy that has a weakness to silver, though I'm guessing most won't want to take that type of shot even if they didn't.

Excellent firearm, heavy, ton of recoil but a massive slide to mitigate such issues. However, this has nothing on..

The Jackal

latest

This monstrosity of a hand gun weighs in at 35 pounds. 16 inch barrel with huge 13mm armor piercing hollow points with explosive tips with pre blessed mercury and cased in Macedonian Silver. Once again, enemies with weakness to blessed or silver is in for a rude awakening....that's if they're not completely obliterated with a single shot first.

Simply put the Jackal will put a motherfucker down, hard. A single shot has been shown to completely rip off entire limbs, or blow someone's entire head clear off their shoulders and then proceed to blow up all of the walls directly behind. The Jackal's stopping power is second to none.

Did I mention he dual wields these too?

So that's just the weapons he brings to the fight without removing any power restrictions that he has upon himself. Let's look at the powers he brings to the table as a supernatural being.

Regeneration/Shapeshifting/Composition - Wolverine and Deadpool combined don't have shit on Alucard's regeneration. And that is because Alucard as a being isn't even really corporeal. The shape he takes is only for the benefit of others to recognize who he is, and thus any damage really done to him is mitigated immediately when the composition that makes up his being rematerializes into either his "human" form once more, or something more sinister such as his familiar the Hellhound Baskerville. This entire package is his biggest supernatural strength. Alucard has no need to worry about defense, in fact he openly welcomes his opponent to strike and damage him, it will only draw them closer for him to retaliate. His battle with Luke Valentine showed his desire for a real battle, thus letting Luke attack him at will only to be disappointed after one shot from the Jackal left him as dog food for Alucard's Hellhound.

This Dark Composition allows Alucard to take any form he wishes, and uses it to form weapons to use against his opponents. As the former Vlad The Impaler, naturally he has a penchant for using this darkness to leave his enemies gutted and left to rot.

Familiars: Alucard has an entire legion of souls at his disposal. He can literally bring an army to a fight if he truly wanted to. Anyone he completely devours, their soul belongs to him and thus he dominates over. He rarely if ever uses this power (save for the Hellhound), but it's there if he wanted to truly fuck with his opponent.

Speed: Faster than the human eye, though he's not an otherworldly fast. Enhanced humans such as Alexander Anderson have been able to keep up with him strike for strike. His reflexes are fast enough to catch bullets.

Strength: Can basically rip anyone apart with his bare hands. Enough said.

The list goes on, but as far as fighting is concerned in this tournament those are the necessary ones. Alucard is definitely a heavy hitter and someone that it's going to take an extraordinary effort in order to put even a dent into him. The vampire king even at the end of the series became Omnipotent, and though I wouldn't use that ability in this tournament, its something to simply consider how dominant he truly is to be able to become everywhere at once.

This is just a small primer, and if you do not know about Alucard, I recommend reading up on him, and then watch the Hellsing Ultimate OVA, and the proper Hellsing anime series. Both are fantastic. They're not overly serious, but they pack a ton of action.

Notable Matchups I want to see:

While the whole list of combatants have not been released yet, I do see a few matches I want to see from the get go here:

Dante - Demon vs Vampire. Both Dual wielding, flashy, lots of speed. This would be a fun fight to watch.

Geralt - Master Witcher for Vampire King. Let's take the Jackal and Casull out of the equation and let Geralt and Alucard go at it. Would Geralt's Yrden be able to contain Alucard enough to do damage? What oils could Geralt craft to combat the strongest vampire of all? How many one liners would we get int his battle?

Kratos - Has killed the entire Greek line of deities. What would he bring to the table against Alucard?

Bayonetta - Dual wield gun battle? Check. Speed? Check. Summoning of different attacks vs. non corporeal shape shifting? Double check. Yeah I'm in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back