All hail King Booker?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
tru but he has held tag team ic and united states titles numerous times but hey they are not major.

i think booker t has been the most underated heavyweight in wwe history. with this push he is being recognised for his efforts as king of the ring, and i agree with the push for him facing mysterio for the world title. HE DESERVES TO BE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think this could then lead into a match at summerslam vs. BATISTA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BATISTA WILL TOPPLE THE KING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell No, Batista Will Destroy Mark Henry, Bearing In Mind I Like What They're Doing With Mark Henry Right Now. I Think Booker T Vs Batista Would Be Awesome At Summerslam. Reminds Of The Feeling I Got Watching The Rock Vs Booker T At Summerslam 2001. That Was An Awesome Match.

hey everybody im new here and i would like to say that i think booker t is winning the wwe title at great american bash

i dont think booker t can win rey has all them hi flying moves

i think that if booker t wins the world title at great amaerican bash, that'd be awesome, i hate his arrogance along with sharmell's but if he does then u got a great champion, none the less.

I dont really buy the whole king thing...you won a damn tournament... and next year someone else is gonna win and you will be fogotten...lol actually the only person who I totally loved in that role was Owen Hart! He rockes as the kind of HEarts!

I hope they push him all the way to Summer Slam and maybe put him up against Batista. That would be an incredible match.

Finally Booker is getting a WELL deserved push. I just hope he wins the World title soon as in the "Great American Bash" or "Summerslam" that would be great for him and smackdown.

Booker will not be matched with Batista. They are still not on talking terms. Only choose not to speak or manage with each other due to the better of the company. Booker is helping Lashley and is a great company man. He should be given a champion push. Ive been a fan of Booker since he was partners wtih Stevie Ray. Theyve given him a scaredy type roll though. Booker is a beast and should be known. I just bought his Sweet Shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back