AJ Styles: #1 Contender

Roman has paid his dues in the WWE. Styles has not. And that's the biggest reason why Styles won't win. Fans are quick to boo Roman because they think WWE is pushing their next superstar, but its been 2 years! Get over it.

As for talent, they are two very different wrestlers. Personally, if I wanted to see someone dance and flip all day I'd go to the circus. I like to watch wrestling. Roman is a wrestler. He does need to add new moves and slams, but he has the power, the ferocity, the charisma, and the x-factor to be what the WWE wants.

Styles is talented, but the more and more I see these types of wrestlers, the more I want to puke.

I think they will give him the title shot next week on raw and that jericho will interfere which would lead to a. Triple threat match at payback. That way, you pretty much save any momemtum aj as and you could use jericho as the fall guy at payback and continue this feud after payback.

Styles becoming #1 contender is fine as it's fresh and new and the crowd can see their new star in a PPV Main Event. But why did they have him lose to Jericho at Mania only to become #1 contender the next night on Raw? Similar a few years back whey Ryback lost to Mark Henry at Mania only to start a program with Cena right after WrestleMania? The writers and booking agents seem to have a hard time when they are pushing a guy up to the top of the card. If you want him to be a credible threat to unseat the champion he needs to win pretty much every match especially at a big event like WrestleMania.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back