"After Tonight , I Will Be Ready For The Next Year Get Ready ~Sting~ WM 31" -Taker

Taker looked old tonight. Sting can't be much better especially a year from now. Did I want to see this match 5 years ago? Sure. But who really wants to see this match now??

Looking forward to it if it does happen.

If it results in being the final match for both guys, then I am sure the WWE Universe will give them their due at the end of it,lMO. Especially if they know that it is the legit final time they will see the Undertaker in the ring.

SMH...That facebook page is probably not even him. You know people make fake facebooks all the time of celebrities right? Take this with a grain of salt

The set up will be Taker comes out to basically say he's retiring and then Sting will make his WWE debut and set it up for next year. If the Streak was going to end it had to be this year, because he's not going to have Sting go over him next year. The pressure is off now.

As for the Facebook page, I do think it is not a real page. For a guy who lives his character, he wasn't even allowed to break character for the HoF, he would not ruin a storyline in advance. Enjoy tomorrow night when Sting finally is on Raw, and get ready for the next year.

Surely since he was beat tonight and the way the commentators were getting on he's retiring makes no sense brock beating him, and the streak should only be beaten on his last match

Now that the streak is over, I honestly just want Undertaker to retire. There's no point in having him wrestle at any event, even Wrestlemania against Sting. Last night should be his final match.

Yeah....Taker's not really a Facebook or Twitter kind of guy. If he has a Facebook page or Twitter account, it's the best kept secret in all of pro wrestling. It's crap because Taker was taken to the hospital last night after his match with Lesnar.

Considering that Lesnar ended the streak last night and that it's been repeatedly said, by Taker himself, that the streak is the reason he keeps coming back, I'm not really sure I see a point in Taker continuing to wrestle. Last night was really the first time that Taker genuinely looked old and worn out to me. He's 49 years old, Sting's 55 or 56 and isn't exactly in great shape himself, so I'm thinking it's for the best that it doesn't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back