A Revolution in Wrestling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RKO Orton

*RAW after WrestleMania*

Vince McMahon: Hello everyone and welcome to Monday Night Raw. Last night at WrestleMania, John Cena defeated Triple H for the WWE Title. *Crowd Boos* Tonight, we are going to determine the #1 contender for the WWE Title at Backlash. So first we have... *Eric Bischoff's music hits*

Bischoff: Whoa, whoa there Vince. I have some bad news for you. I just got done talking to Linda and she has agreed to give me 15% ownership of WWE. *Crowd Cheers* So do you know what that means Vince? It means that I can hire, fire, trade whoever I want. I don't want to do that though. You took my business out of work. I'm now planning to bring back that company. Yes Vince, that's right. I'm bringing back WCW to attempt to take you down. *Crowd explodes; Paul Heyman's music hits*

Heyman: Bravo, bravo Eric. I do say. But I have some news also. Stephanie McMahon also gave me 15% ownership of WWE. So, like Eric, I've decided to bring back the company that was taken out by you Vince. Yes, no more "new" ECW crap. I'm bringing back the Old ECW to take you down Vince. *Crowd erupts even louder; Jim Cornette's music hits*

Cornette: Calm down you two. You aren't the only one's who gained ownership of WWE. Linda game me the other 15% of the WWE that she owned. So I'm also Part-Time owner Vince. I'm here to take your WWE superstars and send them to TNA where real superstars are made. *Crowd erupts to the loudest cheers of the night; Shane O' Mac's music hits*

Shane: As you know dad, I'm part time owner of the WWE. I talked to Vicki Guererro today and she said she'd step down and give me the ownership of Smackdown. I'm your new GM of Smackdown and I'm here to take RAW out and have Smackdown as the #1 Brand. *Crowd goes ecstatic*

Vince: Calm down everyone. I know how to solve this. Next week on RAW, all five of us will clear off the rosters and hold a draft to decide who goes where. I'll be in control of RAW, Shane Smackdown, Jim TNA, Paul ECW, and Eric WCW. Anyone who has competed on these rosters since 1990 is eligible for drafting. The draft will be held on Monday Night RAW, Wednesday Nitro, and Friday Night Smackdown and the draft will collimate at Backlash. So on RAW next Monday each company will get 10 picks with RAW getting the first pick since I'm the GM of RAW. So you men better get your draft picks ready because you won't know when you'll make your pick. Gear up everyone because it's going to be a show.

new_raw_logo_top.jpg

April 7, 2008
*To be loved plays*
*Opening Pyro*
*Vince McMahon's music hits*

Vince: Welcome everyone to Monday Night Raw! As you all saw last week, 4 men claimed that they wanted to take the number 1 brand out of action. I made a compromise with them and let them take care of a company and try to defeat me. The people trying to defeat me are: Jim Cornette who is in control of TNA, Paul Heyman who is in control of ECW, My son Shane who is in charge of SmackDown, and Eric Bischoff who is in control of WCW. I told them there was going to be a draft here tonight on RAW, then in a few days on Nitro, and Smackdown. Backlash is in 3 weeks people. After this week the next two weeks each brand will hold their respective show and at Backlash we'll finish the draft with the final 2 picks for each brand. So, are there any questions? *Shane O' Mac's music hits*

Shane: I have a question dad, we all know you have the first pick, but who has the second?

Vince: Excellent question son and I'll tell you. I had trouble deciding who would get what pick. I had to go based on many things that I can't even tell you about. I have figured out how the order will go and it will go like this: Me, Vincent Kennedy McMahon, will have the first pick for the RAW company, it will then be Jim Cornette of TNA for the second pick, Paul Heyman of ECW for the third pick, you, Shane, of Smackdown for the fourth pick, and Eric Bischoff of WCW for the fifth pick. Bischoff will get two straight picks and then go in reverse order. Does that answer your question?

Shane: Yes it does dad.

Vince: OK then. Now that that's solved I would like the other 3 men to come out here so we can start our draft.

*Cornette enters, then Heyman, and Bischoff coming last.*

Vince: OK guys, I know we can all be gentlemen about this. I just want to tell you who can all be drafted to your company. These following men can be drafted to your company-

Male wrestlers

Carlito
John Cena
Jim Duggan
Charlie Haas
Jeff Hardy
Hardcore Holly
Chris Jericho
Brian Kendrick
Mr. Kennedy
John "Bradshaw" Layfield
Santino Marella
Robbie McAllister
Rory McAllister
Drew McIntyre
Shawn Michaels
Trevor Murdoch
Randy Orton
Cody Rhodes
D.H. Smith
Snitsky
Super Crazy
Triple H
Umaga
Lance Cade
Paul London
Val Venis
William Regal
Batista
Deuce
Domino
Edge
Finlay
Ric Flair
Funaki
The Great Khali
Chavo Guerrero
Curt Hawkins
Mark Henry
Hornswoggle
Kane
Shannon Moore
Rey Mysterio
Jamie Noble
Chuck Palumbo
Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP)
Zack Ryder
The Undertaker
Jimmy Wang Yang
Kenny Dykstra
Festus
Matt Hardy
Gregory Helms
Jesse
Dave Taylor
Shelton Benjamin
Big Daddy V
Elijah Burke
CM Punk
Tommy Dreamer
Kofi Kingston
John Morrison
The Miz
Nunzio
Matt Striker
The Boogeyman
Mike Knox
Balls Mahoney
Stevie Richards
Kevin Thorn
Abyss
Kurt Angle
Bob Armstrong
Booker T
Black Reign
Brother Devon
Brother Ray
Christian Cage
Johnny Devine
Sonjay Dutt
Hernandez
Homicide
Lance Hoyt
B.G. James
Kip James
Kaz
Jay Lethal
Judas Mesias
Jimmy Rave
Rellik
Robert Roode
Chris Sabin
Samoa Joe
Shark Boy
Alex Shelley
Elix Skipper
Scott Steiner
James Storm
A.J. Styles
Tomko
Petey Williams
Eric Young
Kevin Nash
Senshi
"Wildcat" Chris Harris
Christopher Daniels
Sting
Raven
Rhino
Sandman
Big Show
Rob Van Dam
Diamond Dallas Page
Rikishi
Goldberg
Ron Killings
Bobby Lashley
Chris Masters
Sabu

Female wrestlers

Ashley
Candice Michelle
Jillian Hall
Mickie James
Maria
Melina
Beth Phoenix
Torrie Wilson
Michelle McCool
Victoria
Kelly Kelly
Layla
Awesome Kong
Traci Brooks
Gail Kim
Roxxi Laveaux
Angelina Love
Jackie Moore
O.D.B.
Velvet Sky

Vince: Alright everyone, let's get this thing started. With the first draft for the RAW brand, RAW Selects John Cena! *Cena comes out to a huge face pop* John, before you go I have to say that you will still be the WWE champion because you weren't drafted to a different company.

Cena: Thank you Vince.

Vince: Jim, it's your turn.

Cornette: Thank you Vince. Excellent pick I may add. TNA is a company full of wrestling talent and legends, where everyone gets a chance. So, with TNA's first pick they select... "The Animal" Batista! *Batista gets a standing a ovation* Great to see you here Batista and hope you are a huge addition to TNA.

Batista: Thank you Jim. It's an honor joining your company. I will soon enough hold that title.

Vince: Paul, you're up.

Paul: I was hoping that this guy was still here when I was up to pick, and I'm really glad he was. ECW takes Triple H with their first pick. *Triple H has a disgusted look on his face and doesn't even come out on the entrance ramp.*

Vince: It's your turn Shane.

Shane: The man who I'm picking has had a ton of history on Smackdown. He's a name that is heard throughout in the states. He's 16-0 at WrestleMania it's the Undertaker! *Deadman comes out to the entrance ramp, but then leaves.*

Vince: OK, Eric, you can now make two picks.

Eric: I'm really mad that you are having me as the last pick. You and I both know I'm your biggest threat, that's why you have me last. Either way I'm taking two of your biggest stars. WCW selects Edge and Rey Mysterio with their #1 and #2 picks. *Edge comes with a maniacal look on his face and Mysterio pops out from no where.*

Vince: Back to you Shane.

Shane: OK everybody. I have a deadman, now I want a man who is all about the money like I am. That's why with Smackdowns second pick they select J..B..L. *JBL comes out in a limo and claps for Shane.*

Vince: Paul, your second pick please.

Paul: Well my first pick is acting like a baby and isn't coming out. He's not happy with the place he got drafted to. I'm sorry Triple H but you are going to have to go up against one of ECW's original superstars. I'm talking about Rob Van Dam. *Van Dam comes out and does the RVD chant.

Vince: Excellent pick Paul. Jim, you're back on the clock.

Jim: My first pick was a guy that had a real intensity for the game. This next superstar has a real intensity for the game also, and is a multiple time TNA Champion. He's an Olympic Gold Medalist. It's Kurt Angle. *Angle comes out and shakes Cornette's hand.

Vince: It is my turn again. I have two picks. With my first pick I select a man who has always wrestled for RAW. I'm talking about the Heart-Break Kid Shawn Michaels. *Huge Face pop for Shawn.* After we come back from commercial I'll tell you my second pick.

*Return to commercial*

Vince: And now with my second pick. He claimed he came back to "Save_Us." Here it is, Y2J Chris Jericho. *Jericho appears on the entrance ramp smiling, not saying anything.*

Jim: My 3rd pick of the draft is a man who is very well-known around here. He's one of the top superstars and is a great addition to TNA. I'm talking about "The Icon" Sting. *Stings signal appears, but he doesn't.*

Paul: My pick can put the "Extreme" in ECW. He did a Swanton off the Ladder at WrestleMania X7. He's Jeff Hardy.

Shane: Smackdown's next pick is a has been WCW World Heavyweight champion many times, World Heavyweight Champion and US Champion. Can you dig that, sucka? *Booker T's music hits and Booker comes out.*

Eric: I have two picks again. Since Shane took one of WCW's biggest stars I've decided to take a guy who has had the longest undefeated streak ever. It's Goldberg. *Goldberg does his signature entrance.* My next pick is a monster. It's Abyss.

Shane: My next pick was a Tag Team player by day, Main Eventer by night. It's Captain Charisma Christian Cage!

Paul: I have an excellent pick in mind. He's so important you have to say his name twice. It's Mister Kennedy.... Kennedy.

Jim: This man is a Legend Killer. He's defeated the likes of Ric Flair, Rob Van Dam, Shawn Michaels, and more. It's Randy Orton!

Vince: I have two picks again, and one was Smackdown's highest paid superstars. It is M.V.P. My other pick is "The Phenomial One" it's A.J. Styles!

Jim: This next superstar is "Straight-Edge". He doesn't smoke, do drugs, or drink alcohol. It's CM Punk.

Paul: This guy is the Big Red Machine. It's Kane!

Shane: This man is also known for being on a famous Tag-Team. A former Cruiserweight Champion Matt Hardy.

Eric: A former TNA Superstar. The Samoan Submission Machine. WCW selects Samoa Joe. WCW also takes the dirtiest player in the game. The Nature Boy Ric Flair.

Shane: Big Papa Pomp is in the house. That's right, Smackdown selects Scott Steiner with their next pick.

Paul: ECW is about wrestling, and this man loves to fight. ECW selects Finlay as their next selection.

Jim: TNA's next superstar spits in the face of people who aren't cool. We are talking about Carlito.

Vince: My next pick is the most dominant superstar left. He's a lean, mean fighting machine. Bobby Lashley. Also, everyone, the draft will continue on Wednesday Night Nitro. Tune in on Wednesday to see who gets drafted.

Rosters so far:

RAW:
John Cena
Shawn Michaels
Chris Jericho
MVP
A.J. Styles
Bobby Lashley

SmackDown:
Undertaker
JBL
Booker T
Christian Cage
Matt Hardy
Scott Steiner

ECW:
Triple H
Rob Van Dam
Jeff Hardy
Mr. Kennedy
Kane
Finlay

TNA:
Batista
Kurt Angle
Sting
Randy Orton
CM Punk
Carlito

WCW:
Edge
Rey Mysterio
Goldberg
Abyss
Samoa Joe
Ric Flair

*Remaining picks will be shown later.*

nitrolive.jpg

April 9, 2008

*Adreniline V.1 hits*
*Opening pyro*
*Eric Bischoff enters*

Bischoff: Man it's great to see another Nitro air. Wrestling finally comes back to WCW. Tonight we will continue with the draft. So far each company has gotten 6 picks and tonight they will also get 6 more picks, followed by 6 on Smackdown with the rest being filled in a supplementary draft or at Backlash. First up is the man who took my company out of business, it's Vince McMahon. *Crowd Boos Vince for taking out WCW*

Vince: Cut this crap Bischoff. I don't want to hear you whine about my company beating you fair and square. I'm hear to make my other pick. Raw's next pick is a TNA talent... KAZ!

Jim: I'm going to counter your taking of one of my superstars by taking one of yours. So, without further adieu, my pick is... Hardcore Holly!

Paul: ECW wants more extremists. They want guys that will do anything to get in the spotlight. ECW wants Raven! ECW picks Raven as their next pick.

Shane: Smackdown isn't going to let this superstar get past them. Smackdown takes the Big Show!

Eric: We're here on my home turf, so why not take some WCW alumni with my next two picks. WCW selects Kevin Nash and Gregory Helms.

Shane: I want some more "Experience" on Smackdown, so Smackdown takes Elijah Burke.

Paul: I want some more Originals back, so I'm going to pick a guy who loves to work with tables. That's right, Sabu!!!

Jim: I'm taking some of my homegrown talent back. My next pick is Lance Hoyt!

Vince: I have two picks and have decided to take two legends in the WWE. They have won multiple Tag Team championships. It's the Dudley Boyz.

Jim: I'm going to get my first tag team finished. I'm going to take Jimmy Rave to complete the Rock n' Rave Infection.

Paul: Sticking to the theme of Originals, ECW selects Stevie Richards!

Shane: I'm surprised everyone missed the Samoan Bulldozer. Smackdowns next pick in Umaga!

Bischoff: I love fast, agile tag-teams. That's why with WCW's next pick they select the Motor City Machineguns, Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley.

Shane: Here's a former Intercontinental Champion. The Golden Standard... Shelton Benjamin.

Paul: I've decided to lay off of the Originals for a little bit, so with ECW's next pick they select Robert Roode.

Jim: I'm really excited about my next pick. He's a great talent and could be an excellent addition to the X Division. It's Jamie Noble.

Vince: With my last pick I took one of the most popular tag-teams of all time. Now with my next pick I select Tomko and John Morrison.

Jim: A nice heavyweight added to the mix here. It's the "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels.

Paul: Here's a big drinker and with my next pick it's James Storm.

Shane: A big guy that can move. I like that. Smackdown selects Hernandez with their next pick

Eric: With WCW's last pick of the evening, they take Petey Williams and Chavo Guererro.

Shane: To finish up Smackdown's first Tag-Team Smackdown selects Homicide to complete LAX.

Paul: To complete ECW's first Tag-Team they select "Wildcat" Chris Harris to form AMW.

Jim: Here's a guy who looks like he got carved out to look perfect. It's the Masterpiece Chris Masters.

Vince: The final pick of the evening is going to the WWE. The WWE selects the Black Machismo Jay Lethal.

Eric: There it is everyone. 6 more picks by the companies. Tune in to Friday Night Smackdown to see 6 more picks taken then the supplementary draft and the ending of the draft at Backlash. Goodnight everyone!

Rosters so far:

RAW:
John Cena
Shawn Michaels
Chris Jericho
MVP
A.J. Styles
Bobby Lashley
Kaz
Bubba Ray Dudley
D-Von Dudley
Tomko
John Morrison
Jay Lethal

SmackDown:
Undertaker
JBL
Booker T
Christian Cage
Matt Hardy
Scott Steiner
Big Show
Elijah Burke
Umaga
Shelton Benjamin
Hernandez
Homicide

ECW:
Triple H
Rob Van Dam
Jeff Hardy
Mr. Kennedy
Kane
Finlay
Raven
Sabu
Stevie Richards
Robert Roode
James Storm
Chris Harris

TNA:
Batista
Kurt Angle
Sting
Randy Orton
CM Punk
Carlito
Hardcore Holly
Lance Hoyt
Jimmy Rave
Jamie Noble
Christopher Daniels
Chris Masters

WCW:
Edge
Rey Mysterio
Goldberg
Abyss
Samoa Joe
Ric Flair
Kevin Nash
Gregory Helms
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelley
Petey Williams
Chavo Guererro

SmackDown%21Brand.JPG

April 9, 2008

*Rise up 2006 plays*
*Opening Pyro*
*Shane McMahon Enters*

Shane: Welcome here to Friday Night Smackdown. We're here to finish up the first 18 picks of the draft and then a supplementary draft for the wrestlers who weren't drafted now. First up is my dad, Vince, who has one pick to make. Dad who do you take?

Vince: Shane, I had to wait two days to make this pick. I've been very anxious to pick him. I'm picking Diamond Dallas Page, DDP.

Jim: I'm taking a great addition to the X division. Smackdown's former resident redneck. Jimmy Wang Yang.

Paul: Another one of my Originals that is still up there. From Yonkers, New York Tommy Dreamer.

Shane: Smackdown likes creating new stars. Guys who will be great wherever they work. Smackdown selects The Miz!

Eric: WCW likes having a strong Tag Team division. We know these two men were the top Tag Team wrestlers in the WWE. It's Paul London and Brian Kendrick.

Shane: Smackdown is taking a guy who should have been taken rounds ago. I'm talking about Rhino!

Paul: Shane took one of my guys. Here's a luchador who is Super Crazy. I'm talking about Super Crazy.

Jim: My next pick is a beast. An immovable object. The Silverback. Mark Henry.

Vince: Raw gets two selections again, and they are making a great addition to the Tag Team division. Raw selects Jesse and Festus.

Jim: Here's a man who's the total opposite of TNA's last pick. He's quick, fast, and hard to stop. It's Senshi!

Paul: I'm a big fan of luchadors, but I couldn't pass up on this man. He's Big Daddy V.

Shane: One of the longest working superstars in wrestling. He has worked in many promotions, it's William Regal.

Eric: With my two picks I'm adding two of Edge's favorite superstars. It's Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder.

Shane: This superstar just recently joined ECW. He's now coming to Smackdown. It's Kofi Kingston.

Paul: Here's a great technical wrestler. A guy who has competed on multiple Tag Teams. It's Charlie Haas.

Jim: A Tag Team partner of Senshi's. It's Elix Skipper.

Vince: I'm taking two guys again. It's a great addition to the Tag Team division. It's Deuce and Domino.

Jim: Here's a biker that could run you over if he wanted to. It's Chuck Palumbo.

Paul: Here's a nice cruiserweight that would be a nice addition to the roster. It's Shannon Moore.

Shane: This man is the truth. It's Ron Killings.

Eric: With my last two picks for today. I'm taking Rellik and Judas Mesias.

Shane: I'm taking a monster. It's the Great Khali.

Paul: I have decided to take another Original. You'll have to pay attention to where he comes from because he comes from anywhere you can think of. It's the Sandman.

Jim: TNA's last pick is the Guru. It's Sonjay Dutt.

Vince: Since I only get one more pick I'm taking a freak. It's a guy who might need to brush his teeth but is a great wrestler. It's Snitsky.

Shane: There you have it everyone. The first part of the draft has been completed. Now the supplementary draft will happen later this week. Stay tuned.

Rosters so far:

RAW:
John Cena
Shawn Michaels
Chris Jericho
MVP
A.J. Styles
Bobby Lashley
Kaz
Bubba Ray Dudley
D-Von Dudley
Tomko
John Morrison
Jay Lethal
DDP
Jesse
Festus
Deuce
Domino
Snitsky

SmackDown:
Undertaker
JBL
Booker T
Christian Cage
Matt Hardy
Scott Steiner
Big Show
Elijah Burke
Umaga
Shelton Benjamin
Hernandez
Homicide
The Miz
Rhino
William Regal
Kofi Kingston
Ron Killings
The Great Khali

ECW:
Triple H
Rob Van Dam
Jeff Hardy
Mr. Kennedy
Kane
Finlay
Raven
Sabu
Stevie Richards
Robert Roode
James Storm
Chris Harris
Tommy Dreamer
Super Crazy
Big Daddy V
Charlie Haas
Shannon Moore
Sandman

TNA:
Batista
Kurt Angle
Sting
Randy Orton
CM Punk
Carlito
Hardcore Holly
Lance Hoyt
Jimmy Rave
Jamie Noble
Christopher Daniels
Chris Masters
Jimmy Wang Yang
Mark Henry
Senshi
Elix Skipper
Chuck Paulumbo
Sonjay Dutt

WCW:
Edge
Rey Mysterio
Goldberg
Abyss
Samoa Joe
Ric Flair
Kevin Nash
Gregory Helms
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelley
Petey Williams
Chavo Guererro
Paul London
Brian Kendrick
Curt Hawkins
Zach Ryder
Rellik
Judas Mesias

this looks cool, but when does ECW happen.

I've decided not to have an ECW or Impact the first week because that would be stretching out the draft. I plan on having ECW every Tuesday though.

This is good. Raw and TNA look the dominant two, with WCW very close behind. This would do for some really good ratings wars if it happened.

I like the way you put everything together, with how the draft was first introduced. The picks were good, and very well set out being colour co-ordinated.

Here are the following results from the Raw/Smackdown/ECW/TNA/WCW Supplementary Draft:

Raw:
Robbie McAllister
Rory McAllister
Eric Young
Matt Striker

Smackdown:
B.G. James
Kip James
Shark Boy
Rikishi

ECW:
Trevor Murdoch
Kenny Dykstra
Lance Cade
Funaki

TNA:
Val Venis
Dave Taylor
The Boogeyman
Drew McIntyre

WCW:
Nunzio
Santino Marella
Jim Duggan
Mike Knox

So here are the final rosters:

RAW.png

Raw:
John Cena
Shawn Michaels
Goldberg
MVP
A.J. Styles
Bobby Lashley
Kaz
Bubba Ray Dudley
D-Von Dudley
Tomko
John Morrison
Chavo Guererro
DDP
Jesse
Festus
Deuce
Domino
Snitsky
Robbie McAllister
Rory McAllister
Eric Young
Matt Striker

Championships:
RAW World Championship: Vacant
RAW Intercontential Championship: Vacant
RAW World Tag Team Championship: Vacant

Show: Monday Night RAW @ 9:00-11:00 ET

Fridaynightsmackdown.png

Smackdown:
Undertaker
JBL
Booker T
Christian Cage
Matt Hardy
Scott Steiner
Big Show
Elijah Burke
Umaga
Shelton Benjamin
Hernandez
Homicide
The Miz
Rhino
William Regal
Kofi Kingston
Ron Killings
The Great Khali
B.G. James
Kip James
Shark Boy
Rikishi

Championships:
Smackdown Heavyweight Championship: Vacant
Smackdown Television Champion: Vacant
Smackdown Tag Team Championship: Vacant

Show: Friday Night Smackdown @ 8:00-10:00 ET

ExtremeChampionshipWrestling.png

ECW:
Triple H
Rob Van Dam
Jeff Hardy
Mr. Kennedy
Kane
Finlay
Raven
Sabu
Stevie Richards
Robert Roode
James Storm
Chris Harris
Tommy Dreamer
Super Crazy
Big Daddy V
Charlie Haas
Shannon Moore
Sandman
Trevor Murdoch
Kenny Dykstra
Lance Cade
Funaki

Champions:
ECW World Heavyweight Championship: Vacant
ECW Cruiserweight Championship: Vacant
ECW Tag Team Championship: Vacant

Show: ECW TV Tuesdays @ 8:30-10:00 ET

Tnaimpact.jpg

TNA:
Batista
Kurt Angle
Sting
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Carlito
Hardcore Holly
Lance Hoyt
Jimmy Rave
Jamie Noble
Christopher Daniels
Chris Masters
Jimmy Wang Yang
Mark Henry
Senshi
Elix Skipper
Chuck Paulumbo
Sonjay Dutt
Val Venis
Dave Taylor
The Boogeyman
Drew McIntyre

Championships:
TNA World Heavyweight Championship: Vacant
TNA X-Division Championship: Vacant
TNA World Tag Team Championship: Vacant

Show: TNA iMPACT Thursday @ 9:00-11:00 ET

WCW:
Edge
CM Punk
Chris Jericho
Abyss
Samoa Joe
Ric Flair
Kevin Nash
Gregory Helms
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelley
Petey Williams
Jay Lethal
Paul London
Brian Kendrick
Curt Hawkins
Zach Ryder
Rellik
Judas Mesias
Nunzio
Santino Marella
Jim Duggan
Mike Knox

Championships:
WCW World Heavyweight Championhsip: Vacant
WCW United States Championhsip: Vacant
WCW Tag Team Championship: Vacant

Show: WCW Wednesday Nitro @ 9:00-11:00 ET

WCW Head Eric Bischoff is pleased to announce 2 major trade deals that have gone through involving WCW's competitors.

"OK guys, thanks for comgin out, trust me, your are not gonna be disappointed by this one. First off, as you already know, Rey Mysterio has left WCW, and we've brought in the amazingly talented CM Punk in his place... well now, get ready for the big one. A four person trade! 2 guys from WCW and 2 guys from Raw switch places. I'm sad to say that we have said goodbye to Chavo Guerrero and... well, I'm not to upset to say that Goldberg has gone also. Hell, Gillberg would have been better than him."

(Note from Colamania: After seeing the Royal Rumble 1999, I'm officially a Gillberg mark. Moving on...)

"But, although these two superstars have left, we have 2 amazing competitors in their place. First off, ladies and gentlemen, something of a throwback to the old days of WCW, I give you one of the most talented young competitors around today, Black Machismo Jay Lethal!"

Lethal comes to the ring to cheers from the crowd as the press cameras flash quickly and repeatedly. He gets to the ring and shakes Bischoff's hand, being handed a mic.

"Alright, yeah, I just want to thank Eric Bischoff in advance, coz I know that I'm gonna get the oppertunity I deserve yeah, here in WCW, the home of real wrestling, the new and improved WCW, OOHH YEAH, dig it!"

Bischoff takes the mic back, smiling, and raises it... but is cut off by a countdown on screen, and the oh-so familiar code.

SAVE_US.222

SAVE_US.229

SAVE_US.X29

SAVE_US.Y2J

Chris Jericho bursts out on the ramp, microphone in hand (of course) and basks in the glory of the crowd. His music cuts as he raises the stick and speaks.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, fans of WCW, I am here to tell you one thing - The Sexy Beast Is Back! And let me tell you, unlike before, the ayatollah of rock-and-rollah will not be held down. I'm here to do-over my WCW past, and be the ONLY champion. I'm gonna win the World title at the very first show, and then never... eeeeevvveeerrrrrr! Lose the belt... again!"

With that, the press show is cut short by the ever-confident Y2J, Chris Jericho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back