A possible scenario for Becky's win at Mania

abhilash81

Best in the World!
I'm writing this assuming that Becky's match will close the show, and it's a singles match.

Her push gained a huge boost the moment she got bloodied by Nia on Raw, leading to that amazng visual of her bloodied face looking into the camera, surrounded by the fans. How about WWE end this story on the same note!

Turn Ronda into a vicious heel during the weeks leading into Mania, who's sick of the fans' treatment towards her and takes her anger out on Becky multiple times in form of cheap attacks.

At Mania, let the match be a fast paced brawl with some very hard hitting by both of them. Let Ronda beat Becky to a pulp, to the point that her face is a bloody mess. When Becky eventually makes Ronda tap out and wins, the visual of her raising the title with a completely bloodied face, will be something like the story coming full circle and would definitely make for a memorable visual to end the show of shows.

Maybe even bring out the women in the ring, let Ronda shake Becky's hand and leave, and the women raise Becky on their shoulders, ala Mania 10 with Bret Hart.

Do you have any ideas on how this should play out?

I love you're idea and in another era, i would see it happening that way but where in 2019 and unless it hard way blood, they won't do blood on Tv in fact if Becky get open up severely, there a pretty good chance they would stop the match and have her get instant stitches before continuing the match. Plus they seem dead set on adding charlotte to the match at this point. So having said that, here how i see this play out. This is my scenerio for not only the match itself but the build up to the match

So as of right now, Becky is medically suspended because she doesn'T want to go see the doctor for her injured knee. So what i would do from there is don't have her show up until the raw after fastlane. You have charlotte face nia jax (or somebody else) to determine who will take becky's place at wrestlemania since Becky left them no choice but to replace her. Charlotte wins obviously and the following night on Raw, you do the contract signing for the match between Charlotte and Ronda but just before they sign the contract, here comes Becky lynch and she got a written statement from the WWE doctors saying that she is cleared to wrestles at mania. So since Charlotte won the match at fastlane and Becky won the rumble, HHH decided to make a match between Charlotte and becky with the winner getting the title shot at mania. Obviously the match ends in a no contest and HHH say that since nobody won, they both get to face Ronda at mania in a triple threat match but it's not just a triple threat match, it's also a elimination match.

So fast forward to the match itself. You have ronda beating up both charlotte and Becky at the beginning, then do your standard back and forth that you normally do in triple threat matches. then the first elimination comes when charlotte is send into ronda which send ronda to the outside and becky hook the disarm her on charlotte and makes her tap out. Then you get the one on one match between Becky and Ronda. have becky dominate for a while then Ronda does her typical comeback spot and has she going for the armbar, becky counter the move into the disarm her and makes ronda tap out.

After the match you have the typical good sportsmanship spot happening and you fade to black.

They've gotta work in a 4 Horsemen (NWO Kinda) angle with either Ronda at the helm (if she's not going to take a break) or Charlotte. Let Becky get soo very close to claiming the title before she cops a beat down for the DQ. Let whoever else is in the stable capture the Tag Team belts as well for more legitimacy of making them look powerful. Maybe even add in Stephanie as the corporate connection who pulls the strings.

From there you can build sneak attacks, beat downs, comeback wins over stacked odds etc etc for a whole year for which next Wrestlemania will be THE payoff with Becky finally getting through all the challenges and challengers to face the leader (Ronda or Charlotte)of the stable for the title.

This would be epic!!
Becky winning the title at Wrestlemania this year would be a mistake in my opinion. Too soon with so much more potential for her to become an even bigger star!

Well after last night's Raw it's clear the Mania Main Event will be a triple threat match with Becky vs. Rhonda vs. Charlotte. And I think I have a pretty clear answer why. Vince doesn't want Rhonda to take the pin. Just like Lesnar she will be protected as long as possible and having Becky go over with a pinfall over Charlotte gives Becky her moment and keeps Rousey looking like the unbeatable beast.

I get why they put charlotte in the match, let's face it, for us wrestling fans, becky vs ronda is a huge match and deserving of the mania main event, but for casual, it's not as big, in fact becky isn't even in the same league as ronda, that's where charlotte comes in, you add another major name that casual knows and will see as a star.

So in this scenario for this match is the big star in ronda vs the legacy in charlotte vs the wrestling fans favorite in becky. So becky is number 3 for the casual and it will make for a good underdog story and will make becky a even biggest star when the match is over. If i was them i would go with a elimination format for this match, have becky beat charlotte first and then have her submit ronda.

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I don't see how casuals are likelier to be interested in the match if it had Charlotte or it didn't. Rousey is good enough for all this casual talk and it wouldn't take long to get the point across that Lynch is a big deal in wrestling with a video package. Add Charlotte and watch the poor girl get last year's headliner treatment.

I support Charlotte being a stepping stone, with maybe Asuka costing her the shot so we can do that one again. That match was pretty fun.

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I don't see how casuals are likelier to be interested in the match if it had Charlotte or it didn't. Rousey is good enough for all this casual talk and it wouldn't take long to get the point across that Lynch is a big deal in wrestling with a video package. Add Charlotte and watch the poor girl get last year's headliner treatment.

I support Charlotte being a stepping stone, with maybe Asuka costing her the shot so we can do that one again. That match was pretty fun.

Agreed. If Charlotte is really part of the final product here then it has nothing to do with bringing in casuals. Ronda is already a big enough name. If Charlotte is being added then it has more to do with her taking the pin so this can get dragged out further or Vince wanting to keep Charlotte from being perceived as lesser than the other two.

I think like they feel like you need to another recognizable name to really sell this as a big main event level match. Ronda is a big name that will bring a lot of people that wouldn't be watching WWE normally, Charlotte will be a familiar face that those fans will see as a big star because they probably know ric flair so the flair name do hold some prestige outside the wrestling world and Becky is pretty much the WWE fans favorite so you have the perfect mix of the mainstream star, the legacy and the fans favorite.

IT's great to please everybody and you can have 2 great performers to help ronda get through the match. Plus if you go the elimination route, it would be benefit Becky a lot better, by beating all the odds and beating both of them, it will make her a way bigger star.

Heres how I would have booked Ronda, Becky, Charlotte after survivor series leading to mania. Ronda is off of RAW for 3 weeks after survivor series to sell the beatdown from charlotte with the kendo stick. Meanwhile Charlotte brags about taking out ronda on smackdown. In mid December ronda returns to RAW to announce she has not been medically cleared to compete and RAW deserves a fighting champion so she reluctantly decides to relinquish the women's championship. Next week on RAW stephanie McMahon comes out and announces that the winner of the women's royal rumble will be the new RAW woman champion. Over on smackdown, Charlotte brags that not only did she take ronda out but now she'll taker get championship away by winning the rumble. At the smackdown after TLC in December becky comes out and says she is now medically cleared after the concussion from nia jax and demands revenge on nia and begs Shane to make the interpromotional match for the rumble. Stephanie says she will only agree to the match if Becky puts up the smackdown womans title so RAW can embarrass Smackdown. Becky agrees. Now on RAW 2 weeks before the rumble, rousey is announced for RAW for a special announcement. The commentators ponder if she is retiring. She comes out and announces that she is medically cleared and is entering the rumble and she will be kicking Charlotte's ass and regaining the title. At the Rumble Becky successfully retains smackdown title against nia. Charlotte goes on a streak in rumble and Ronda enters and they go at it to huge reaction. Later on near end aska ronda and Charlotte are left. Aska eliminated. Ronda and Charlotte are struggling to eliminate each other when #30 enters and its Becky Lynch! She dumps both ronda and Charlotte over the top becoming Smackdown and RAW womens champion. She brags about being the man and double champion for next few weeks. At fast lane in February, there is a RAW elimination chamber match and a smackdown elimination chamber match with the winners earning shots at their respective championships at Wrestlemania. Ronda wins chamber for RAW title match at mania and Charlotte for Smackdown women's title match at mania. As becky is double champion, the triple threat match for mania main event is set. Becky vs Rhonda vs Charlotte. Can be either if Charlotte wins gets smackdown title, if ronda wins gets raw title. Or can be like mania 16 eurocontinental match where elimination triple threat where winner of first fall is smackdown champion and second fall is raw champion. Charlotte can win first fall making her smackdown women's champion and then ronda vs Becky one on one for raw title. What does everyone think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back