^_^ New Car for Milky!

Milkyway!

Hodor!
Getting a 2000 Ford Focus ST. 37 hwy, and 25 city mpg. Considering I do very very very very little driving around town, and more on the highway this works perfectly for me. I'm extremely excited.

It has 100,000 miles on it and I have 23 receipts for an oil change roughly every 5,000 miles. It has some back bumper issues, but my uncle owns/runs a body shop and he's going to do the labor for free on Wednesday.

All of this for only 2,500$ with trade-in, 2,700$ without trade-in with my 1990 cavalier. Fortunately though I know a lady at Taco Bell who doesn't have much, and she offered me 700$ for my vehicle.

So essentially I'm getting it for 2,000$ cash. :)

I'd post pictures of the car, but my phone is old as fuck.

My friend was driving an 01 and I was jealous of hell of his ability to fill up for $30. Not a bad ride - congrats!

Wish I could afford something better on gas. Right now i'm stuck with a 93' Cadillac that gets 15 mpg.. :disappointed:

Screw the car. Upgrade to a new phone.

I fear if I get the internet on my phone I'll start using it too much at work, as I work alone. So in order to control my desire to be on the internet 24/7, I simply do not get it on my phone.

Since the smart phone revolution has occurred you can't text pictures to email addresses anymore (at least not on my phone), so I can't upload pictures.

Haven't the time to take pictures with a digital camera yet.

White-2000-Ford-Focus-Front-Left-Image.jpg

Same color, make/model as mine though.

In other Milky news I have been personally invited by the Vice President of Operations to sit in on the store mangers meetings for my company from this day forward.

The 2 district managers, the CEO, and the Vice President of Operations all hold a meeting for the store managers once a week. Apparently the company is very high on the fact that I'm working on my BA in Business & Management, and are wanting to show me the ropes early.

It has been in discussion to go ahead and make me a second assistant store manager at my current store to allow me to men-tee under my current managers. Most stores only have one assistant store manager, so I'm pretty excited that they could be offering this to me.

Unfortunately nothing is final other than the invitation, and they want me to be in company for a little while longer than what I have been as it's only been since July.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back