The White Stripes vs NoFx

• The White Stripes

• NoFx

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
1st Round 90's Match

The White Stripes vs NoFx

Please take into account the entire body of work of the artists, their mark on the music industry and/or society as a whole, their influence on other artists, lyrics, music, etc. If you have not already done so, please review the rules of the tournament and the Wrestlezone Forums. Have fun!​

To be honest, I've never heard of NoFx. And since I did help get the Stripes into the tourny, my vote goes to them.

White Stripes may very well be the best band in this bracket. They put out amazing music. They've never had one bad album.

NoFx have to be one of the best skate-punk abnds out there. I remember listening to them when I was 11 years old and thought they were great.

However, the White Stripes are pretty good, though nowadays all indie music sounds like they do :(

Its a hard choice, though NoFx edge it for me

I used to love NOFX as a kid. But who called them skate-punk? Not in the slightest, I doubt a single one of them knew how to skate. Agent Orange, The Faction, Big Boys, that's skate-punk.

Now, I hate NOFX. Because their music is utter trash. Every time I go back and listen to one of thier old albums, I get through maybe 3 songs before saying "Please, turn this off". The only time I listen to them anymore is in the summer when a buddy of mine always likes to play the Rancid-NOFX split from a while ago. It's his "summer music". It's not bad music I guess if you just pay little to no attention to it.

But the White Stripes are amazing. Jack White is the ressurrection of the blues guitar player, and he has yet to produce an album that wasn't atleast four out of five stars in my book. "The Hardest Button to Button" and "I'm Finding it Harder to be a Gentleman" alone should win this for them.

My vote goes to the Stripes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back