Hole vs Everlast

• Hole

• Everlast

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
1st Round 90's Region Match

Hole vs Everlast

Please take into account the entire body of work of the artists, their mark on the music industry and/or society as a whole, their influence on other artists, lyrics, music, etc. If you have not already done so, please review the rules of the tournament and the Wrestlezone Forums. Have fun!

Hole are yet ANOTHER absolutely atrocious band. This region seems to have quite a bit of them. The only reason Courtney Love ever got a record contract was because she was Cobain's wife. That is literally the only reason.

She's fucking HORRIBLE. Terrible guitarist, her vocals sound like someone is stepping on my balls with stilettos, and to complete the package she's just a waste of life on this planet.

Everlast on the other hand atleast had a hit song in "What It's Like", that was a pretty good song. And everyone remembers when he did "Jump Around" with House of Pain right? That alone gives him my vote over Hole.

Stop the madness, we agree AGAIN!!!

Hole was terrible. The only thing Courtney Love ever did right was kill Kurt Cobain. :)

Everlast is a mountain of talent. AND he's Irish! House of Pain was bad ass and "Jump Around" is still played reguarly. His solo career was 10 times better.

"What It's Like" and "Ends" came out 8 years after Everlast had a massive heart attack. Talk about bounce back. As good as that was (and as hot as his feud with Eminem was in the early '00's) he came out with the gorgeous rock/rap power ballad "White Trach Beautiful," one of the most gorgeous, heartfelt songs I had heard in some time.

Hole did Doll parts. I hate them. They suck. Vote Everlast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back