Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
80's Region – The Facts of Life vs Full House

1facts2.jpg

VS

full-house-movie.jpg

Note: Although The Facts of Life began in 1979, we have included it in the 80's region.

I watched quite a lot of Full House episodes and I've never saw the appeal in that show to be honest. Facts of Life was a great show and dealt with some heavy hitting issues especially since it was teenagers. I loved the dynamic between Blair and Jo and Charlotte Rae showed she still had it after Different Strokes.

You take the good...you take the bad... you take a look and there you have... me voting Full House. I did not like Facts of Life. And Full House was just a flat out great show. Danny Tanner was a damn good dad and a complete contrast of Bob Saget. The girls were great, Uncle Jesse was also great and my favorite character...Joey. I met Dave Coulier in Lexington at Comedy Off Broadway. I did the 'cut-it-out' thing and he was thrilled that someone remembered that show. He gave me a hug, too. I got a hug from Uncle Joey. What up?

Full House wins all here.

Bob Saget is a mad genius, and anyone that votes against him is just wrong...At least here, anyway. Full House may have been corny family TV, but it had it's funny momnents, and every boy with a brain loved DJ and Stephanie...And, Aunt Becky.

My vote went to Full House here, though it's really more of a 90s show than an 80s one. Anyone who grew up during the 90s without a doubt had to have watched atleast three seasons of Full House by the time they were a teenager. It was just EVERYWHERE it seemed like, on every single channel all hours of the day and night. I never really considered it one of the best sitcoms of all time, but it was certainly more entertaining than The Facts of Life which is best known for it's slightly catchy theme song.

Full House gets my vote.

I grew up on Full House. I loved it for some reason. As X said... it always seemed to be on. I remember every day when I would get home in middle school I would turn Full House on. Every single day, and like 4 straight episodes would come on or something like that. I've seen at least every episode I'd say about 3 times, and it was just an enjoyable show. It definitely gets my vote here. I've never watched The Facts of Life, so it gets canceled out immediately anyway.

Full House is an awesome show. You have some really recognizable names come together perfectly. I've seen at least a billion episodes of Full House, and it never gets old. Pretty much a perfect sitcom.

Also, has anyone ever gotten over how strange it is that Michelle turned into the Olsen twins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back