Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
80's Region – Perfect Strangers vs Night Court

80seasonfive-3.jpg

VS

nightcourt.jpg

WHY! WHY! WHY!

Why would someone do this to me! I mean... ugh. I'll have a vote by the end of this.

Night Court may have had the best assembled cast in recent memory. All were funny and the concept of the show was awesome! I loved Bull, the Judge, and John Larroquette. He was such a great actor. And funny, too. So was Markie Post. I cannot believe this show is against Perfect Strangers.

As campy and goofy as the show was, it was great. Balki was awesome. Larry was a stickler and the whole roommate concept was great for them. But the show was campy. Real campy. But this show also had an elevator operator named Harriet Winslow. You might know her character as the wife of Carl Winslow...from Family Matters. Not many show can say they spun off a show that was equally or more successful than his predecessor. Wow.

I'm going Night Court. By a hair.

I'm going with my first instinct, and voting for Night Court...Perfect Strangers was funny, and the cast was good, but it was a pretty simple set-up. I don't care that it helped spawn a lot of today's buddy comedies...Night Court was unique, and Bull is still one of my favorite TV characters ever.

Perfect Strangers is easily getting my vote here simply because of how fucking terrible Night Court was. I don't care what you say Lariat you are never going to convince me to find any worth in that show whatsoever, I remember when I was younger I used to tape Star Trek when it played on TVLand in the morning and I'd always have to fast forward through an hour of Night Court beforehand. Wow I got sick of that fast, I kept trying to watch it and give it a chance but it was just so fucking bland, I couldn't watch it.

Perfect Strangers gets my vote because it didn't induce rage in me every time I saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back