'80s NWA/Crockett Promotions stars in the HOF

longlivetheBrood

Occasional Pre-Show
What with the induction of the Four Horsemen into the WWE Hall of Fame this past Sunday, the question begs to be asked. Will there be others from that era inducted and if so who will it be and when?

The selection of the Horsemen isnt purely an NWA thing as all four stars spent time in WWF/E. Windham as a member of the US Express and as the Widowmaker and Tully/Arn as the Brainbusters. Does that mean that any future inductees have to have been actively on the roster at some point?

Does this exclude the likes of Nikita Koloff, Magnum T.A., Rock & Roll Express (even though they came in as members of the Smokey Mountain "invasion"), of course Sting, Baron von Rashke, et al?

My personal opinion is that if WWE owns the rights to the matches these individuals/teams were in then they should be included, especially if the likes of Koko B. Ware are already in.

I agree I personally believe that even though those guys made their name elsewhere they should be allowed in the hall of fame based on their accomplishments in wrestling and the contributions that they made to the business.

I'm sure you'll get at least some of these members into the hall of fame... (especially Magnum T.A. and Sting).. The problem with it however is that the people have to accept induction... (this is the reason why owen's not in the HOF as Martha constantly doesn't allow it to happen..) With magnum's case i'm sure he'll be an eventual entry as a "4th or 5th inductee" (think mil mascaras this year... Never wrestled in WWE but is a legend in mexico, but most of the current WWE fans don't care about him one way or another)

Sting's case is different as I'm sure WWE is waiting for him to retire, or at least not be an active member of TNA to induct him.... They inducted flair this year sure, but at least he has some roots in WWE so they figured that was fine... I'm sure sting will be in at some point, just not while still wrestling for TNA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back