70's Region - Rising Damp vs Laverne & Shirley

Discussion in 'Sitcoms Tournament (2009)' started by Cena's Little Helper, Dec 14, 2009.

?

Rising Damp vs Laverne & Shirley

1. Rising Damp

2. Laverne & Shirley

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cena's Little Helper

Cena's Little Helper Mid-Card Championship Winner

70's Region - Rising Damp vs Laverne & Shirley

[​IMG]

VS

[​IMG]

2. NSL

NSL Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh

I used to loathe Laverne & Shirley...My mom used to watch reruns every day, and I would just wish the channel would change on its own. But, after a while it grew on me. It's certainly not a great show, and I don't expect it to go far, but it should win here.

3. It's...Baylariat!

It's...Baylariat! Team Finnley Baylor

It's amazing how many spin offs are in this thing. This is another great show, that came from another great show, Happy Days. I loved Laverne and Shirley. I used to even crush on Laverne, even though she's like 60 now. They were both funny and Lenny and Squiggy were funny, too. Plus they worked in a brewery. Which is a huge plus in my book. Vote Laverne and Shirley. A very underrated show.

4. X

X RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM

Laverne & Shirley gets my vote here. Frankly I thought the show was pretty much terrible for the most part except for Lenny & Squiggy who were fucking AWESOME. Michael McKean = Instant Comedic Win. His presence alone sealed my vote here for them. That, and I've never actually seen Rising Damp so it wouldn't be right for me to vote for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.