4th Round Matchup: TM vs. Dave

Pick Your Winner

• TM

• Dave

Results are only viewable after voting.
Symbol%20trademark.jpg

I voted Dave, because TM told me to when I asked him to convince me why I should vote for him...

I went with Dave. TM is great, and does a fantastic job with the DL and the Stadium, but Dave is a great all around poster. I just haven't seen enough from TM in the wrestling sections.

Yeah, only 89 wrestling posts in the month of December, a month where I have been writing my research papers and finals to Dave's 17 wrestling posts this month. Logic.

Yeah, only 89 wrestling posts in the month of December, a month where I have been writing my research papers and finals to Dave's 17 wrestling posts this month. Logic.

I don't post wrestling. This is common knowledge. I post when I can be bothered with it, which isn't very often to be honest. However, I think that my work in other section makes up for it. I could be wrong though.

Dave has never ran down a hard-working section of the forum.

Dave has never dissected a reasonable and polite complaint in an unprofessional manner

Dave has make the VGT Section grow at an incredible rate, something neither I nor Lee could do.

Dave isn't a hypernationalist.

Dave can believe it's not butter.

Dave has a D in his name.

Vote Dave.

My vote goes to TM. simply because he helped me after I figured out I was locked out of my account and spent a good week of his own free time to help me gain access to my account, and allow me to post once more. That is why I vote for the kind poster known as TM.

TM gets my vote as I fucking love him, Dave is a great poster but I can't vote against TM right now.

Because you are sports mod, you can only be a good sports poster. Duh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back