411Mania | Producer Kevin Sullivan Returning to Impact Wrestling

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Former WWE and TNA Producer Kevin Sullivan (not the wrestler) announced that he is returning to TNA. Sullivan had been producing videos for Jarrett’s Global Force Wrestling while running his own production company, KSTV, LLC, producing videos for NBC TV. He won a number of PROMAX awards and while with FOX Sports, won an Emmy for his work.

@KevinSullyTV: I'm excited to be back on the @IMPACTWRESTLING team. It was great catching up and seeing everyone in the studio today #MIGA @RealJeffJarrett

https://411mania.com/wrestling/producer-kevin-sullivan-returning-to-tna/

—

Another historical shoulder tap.

From what I've been reading, this is being praised from a behind-the-scenes perspective as Sullivan is considered a wrestling production expert.

It looks like TNA are heading in the right direction, let's hope a few other 'former employees' start taking notice and head back their as well.

The jigsaw seems to be coming back together again for TNA after the disaster that was Dixie Carter.

Small but encouraging steps, for the first time in a long while I'm starting to get some curious interest in watching the Impact product again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back