30 Portal 2 -v - Banjo Kazooie 99

Discussion in 'Gaia Region' started by Monster Amongst Men, Jun 4, 2011.

?

Who advances?

1. Portal 2

2. Banjo Kazooie

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave

Dave Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

The Cake might be a lie but Banjo Kazooie is very real danger to the sucess of Portal 2 in this tournament. Will it overcome the tough test for the sake of the cake?

[​IMG]

2. Phoenix

Phoenix WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion

Two games I love here, and I have to give it to the one I just can't get enough of. Banjo-Kazooie was a fantastic game, it really did give us a newer and somewhat updated version of Super Mario 64. Whenever thinking of best games on the N64, this is amongst the first to show up, that being said, you got one of the best challenging games of recent times going against it. Yes, Portal 2 has the limitation that it's very linear and not as open as B-K, but part of its best elements is places on the combination of single and multi-player action. I had to go with Portal 2 for this as I find it more enjoyable than Banjo-Kazooie, nothing to take away from it at all, this is a matter of preference.

3. Derf

Derf O.M.G.

I just played through Banjo Kazooie no more then a week ago, and I could easily start up again in another week. Portal 2, not so much. Simple vote, Bear and Bird for the vote.

4. Mr. Artistic guy

Mr. Artistic guy Better Off This Way

I know Doc's stance on this but for my money Banjo Kazooie was a better game than it's successor. It was the first game I owned ever, so I'm sure nostalgia has something to do with it but if you could stand out on the console that is the N64, you really were a special game. Portal 2 is a very good game, it's got a lot of followers and supporters but........

There really is something special about playing Banjo Kazooie. It was utterly playable and difficult also (at the age I was when first playing) and I've been able to go back and play it many other times because it has that aged well. It's got my vote.

5. Lee

Lee Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
    Staff Member Super Moderator E-Fed Mod

Banjo Kazooie wins at 2:1 writen votes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.