3 legit Wrestlemania questions

t2ne

Occasional Pre-Show
With the current state of the roster due to injuries I have three questions I want a realistic opinion or answer to.
1) who makes a realistic return to wrestlemania?(ex.batista Bryan angle etc)
2) what surprise wrestler do you think they push to become more relevant at mania? Someone realistic yet not expected as much as a wyatt Owens or Ambrose which would be the more expected pushes(ex Neville social outcast etc)
3)what are your main event matches?(Only three)
Thanks for your opinions and answers

1. Daniel Bryan makes the most sense. Though he was never cleared by WWE doctors, he got an outside opinion and was told he's 100% able to return to competition. Let's not forget, this injury isn't the same one that took him out after WrestlrMania 30. The neck and shoulder. Bryan himself said it was WWE's concerns with concussions. They've been working on a 3rd opinion, a tie breaker you could say, since the fall. At least that's been the word. So you would think we're close to that answer. Or maybe they already know and just wanna save him until after Royal Rumble to avoid revolt for a third time. He's also the only one under contract at the moment.

2. Well the three names you said were excluded are obviously the most likely. If those guys don't step up NOW, then when? But if I'm forced to think outside the box, I suppose this would be a good time to see what they could get out of Samoa Joe. He's been in NXT since May. That's more than enough time. He's been clicking on all cylinders since the heel turn and continues to turn in tremendous performances. Going down to Bálor is the perfect way to end his NXT run. I mean really what else is there to do? He's been on National TV for a decade now. So be has decent name value, and his almost year in NXT obviously helps with that.

3. I haven't thought much about main events. It's hard when we don't know who will be available when you consider possible NXT call ups or NJPW signings.

-Triple H vs Roman Reigns needs to happen! But I'm not sure if it should be for the title or not. They've done a fantastic job making it personal, so they don't really NEED the title. The Rock could help Roman against Authority involvement and get the moment they were hoping for at the Rumble last year.

-Kevin Owens has been vocal about wanting a match with Brock Lesnar, and with Undertaker specifically at WrestleMania. I don't see how one of those matches shouldn't happen now. It would go a tremendous way in further legitimizing Owens as a future STAR!

I agree with you about samoa joe. I was thinking the same and also being someone that can become very relevant and add to wrestlemania if booked properly on the road to wrestlemania.

1. Bryan or Cesaro - From what I've read online Cesaro is ahead of schedule in his rehab so should be back in time for Mania. Guy puts on a solid match and could easily fill 25-30 mins of the card if the booked him right.

2. I agree with the above post about Joe getting the nod. He has been amazing in NXT, especially his more recent matches. He would slot into a top feud easily.

3. Roman Reigns vs Triple H

It's going to happen so can't pretend it isnt.

Jericho vs Undertaker

Heel Jericho vs Taker would be perfect. Jericho can play the smug vicious character with ease and will do anything it take to beat Taker at Mania and join Lesnar as the only other person to do it. Would be like when he went after Michaels in a way.

Lesnar vs Samoa Joe

Beast vs Beast if Joe is brought up correct. He can also hold his own on the mic against Heyman so the promos would also add to the match instead of just Heyman carying the full feud.

Daniel Bryan needs this return. Please not in the RR if he's not going over. The fans are going to boo Reigns out the building again if this happens. But it could be handled differently if he's eliminated by someone you're trying to draw massive heat with to begin a program with DBry. If not Royal Rumble - then right before Fast Lane.

Neville is far too talented and deserves more than he has been delt. He's much more than a worker performing a unique top turnbuckle maneuver. He should be billed as a very competent and serious threat and not just as an underdog, I feel it's a little overdone at times. Why continuously want to bring in guys when there are gems right here like Neville. With Barrett constantly hurt let this be your Englishman you get behind.

Bray Wyatt needs a rub that'll finally solidify him as a main eventer. Only two people can give him that. Either there's a repeated Undertaker program in which Taker is more involved in which Bray wins and retires Undertaker or Bray works a program with Lesnar and goes over. This has to be the year Wyatt becomes a force.

1) Surprise Return - Sting!!!
* he aids Reigns in the (Reigns vs. HHH) title match after the League of Nations interferes.

2) Surprise Push - Neville
* He could defeat Del Rio for the US Title. Clearly the fans love him based on his breakout star of the year award. So give him his 1st title at Mania

3) Top 3 Matches

Roman Reigns (C) vs. HHH

The Undertaker vs. The Rock (Vince I'm sure could pay the Baywatch people enough to allow this match, plus the bumps wouldn't be as bad as if he fought Lesnar).

Brock Lesnar vs. Bray Wyatt

1. There are a few options to choose from, but I'd go with Daniel Bryan. Batista's out doing his movie thing, I don't see Angle and WWE reaching an agreement before Fast Lane, and I also don't see Sting rushing a return with a bad neck at his age. Bryan has apparently been cleared to compete and WWE was always going to bring him back eventually, there's no better time than right now. Bryan wants to compete, he's able to compete, thus he's the most likely to return before Mania at this point.

2. I would have said Neville, but my opinion has kind of shifted with the injury to Sin Cara. Kalisto has been kept relatively strong when he's in the ring by himself, picking up big wins over Ryback, Kofi, and ADR throughout the last couple of months. It's not impossible to think that Kalisto might get the big rub of going over ADR to win the US title at Wrestlemania with all the injuries that have piled up. He's over with the crowd, can seriously go in the ring, and most importantly, he has momentum heading into the RTW. He and Neville are both in good positions right now to break through to the next level, I just think Kalisto has a better shot at this point.

3. Roman Reigns vs HHH: This will probably be for the title as I can't see Reigns not being involved in the WWEWHC match. Than again, I'm thinking Lesnar has a good shot of winning the Rumble and defending against Reigns while we see Reigns/HHH at Fast Lane. Right now I'll stick with Roman/HHH as it makes the most sense and Lesnar would probably be more useful in another match.

Bray Wyatt vs Brock Lesnar: Hasn't happened before, and I can buy Wyatt possibly winning with his family at his back. Again, this just seems to make sense and would go with Wyatt's strategy of randomly targeting his opponents. Lesnar enters the Rumble, eventually lights go off, and the family comes out to screw Lesnar. I think this is very possible.

Undertaker vs Kevin Owens: I would have liked to put Owens/Lesnar but with the injury to Cena, I think it makes more sense to stick Owens with Taker instead of doing Wyatt/Taker 3 or 2, or whatever match they're on. It also goes hand-in-hand with his "lack of respect for wrestling veterans" gimmick.

That's three fresh and intriguing matches. We finally get the, like, 2 year blow-off from HHH/Reigns, and Owens and Wyatt have the potential to become the stars that WWE desperately needs them to be.

Daniel Bryan will return to the ring as the other possible names are quite unlikely. Rock has multiple contracts with Hollywood which wouldn't let him perform in the Wrestling as there might can be chances for injury. Same story for Batista as well. Daniel Bryan has been close to be cleared by the WWE doctors albeit WWE concerns much about his health (which I really do appreciate) so probably he might be the only one who can return.

For the second question, either Kevin Owens or Dean Ambrose will be looked up by the creative team and the WWE universe in a whole new perspective and I'll wager on that!

The main event will be the World Heavyweight Championship match and that's the only obvious choice. Because there aren't any superstars right now who're bigger than the title to headline the Wrestlemania 32.

I take it I cannot include Trips or Taker? If so I would go with Daniel Bryan. I think we can forget about Batista and While Angle would be very cool, I just can't see it. Bryan has had more than enough time to heal from injury and if the main reason they were holding him back was to not steal the spotlight from others the recent rash of injuries I think is enough to make them give in.

2) what surprise wrestler do you think they push to become more relevant at mania? Someone realistic yet not expected as much as a wyatt Owens or Ambrose which would be the more expected pushes(ex Neville social outcast etc)

Owens will be the one to get the big push, other guys may get something but nothing as big as you are asking for.

WWE Title Match: Brock Lesnar vs Daniel Bryan (not sure who would go in as champ)
Roman Reigns vs Triple H
Kevin Owens vs The Undertaker

1) About the returns, as realistic I see three candidates: Daniel Bryan, Sting and Randy Orton. How can people have forgotten about RKO? He even said that he does not require a surgery, so I'm pretty confident right now that he will be at Wrestlemania. Bryan and Sting, I just don't see WWE rushing them back at this point.

2) They should definately build an agnle with Cesaro as the face non-American going up against the League Of Nations in an World Wide Talents 4-on-4 match type. Cesaro also falls on the reurn list and he has also stated that he's ahead of schedule.

3) I) Roman Reigns vs Triple H for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. This is happening. No doubt about it.

II) Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton. C'mon WWE! That's my dream match. Make it come true. It's a perfect time for this big match to happen with all the top stars missing.

III) Undertaker vs Kevin Owens. Owens has said time and time again that he wants either Undertaker or Lesnar. With Cena and Sting out, I don't see any other possible opponent. I just hope Taker can come back somethime later during the year, to give Owens a victory.

1. Bryan. I don't think Bryan vs. Nakamura is out of the question.

2. Ambrose & Wyatt. Both could strike gold if given the opportunity.

3. Reigns v Haitch.
Owens v Lesnar, a feud which I think will begin at the Rumble with a brawl.

1. Bryan or Cesaro - From what I've read online Cesaro is ahead of schedule in his rehab so should be back in time for Mania. Guy puts on a solid match and could easily fill 25-30 mins of the card if the booked him right.

2. I agree with the above post about Joe getting the nod. He has been amazing in NXT, especially his more recent matches. He would slot into a top feud easily.

3. Roman Reigns vs Triple H

I see Brock Lesner vs Reigns part 2 for the title he wants it back
Reigns sucks as a champion and noone cares about him!

It's going to happen so can't pretend it isnt.

Jericho vs Undertaker

Heel Jericho vs Taker would be perfect. Jericho can play the smug vicious character with ease and will do anything it take to beat Taker at Mania and join Lesnar as the only other person to do it. Would be like when he went after Michaels in a way.

Lesnar vs Samoa Joe

Beast vs Beast if Joe is brought up correct. He can also hold his own on the mic against Heyman so the promos would also add to the match instead of just Heyman carying the full feud.

Jericho fought undertaker long time ago so no that is waste of a jobber match I don t see underflaker wrestling this year !

Jericho fought undertaker long time ago so no that is waste of a jobber match I don t see underflaker wrestling this year !

Undertaker will be in the Main Event - Mania is in Texas! He doesn't have that many Manias left so he is pretty much guaranteed to be at this one.

If the rumours are correct he was set to face Cena. But I see him fighting someone like Kevin Owens.

1. What we know...

-Sting needs surgery, but he didn't "break his neck" like some people think. He needs the same surgery Cena needed in 2008 that took him 3 months to return from. He isn't in pain day to day, and he said he "absolutely" has one more match left in him on Flair's show in December. So he's 50/50. Wouldn't count on it tho.

-Batista is set to start filming a movie in February so that takes him off the list since he won't be able to build a match in time for Mania.

-Rock will not be wrestling since he'll be filming Baywatch and is only getting away for Mania.

-Daniel Bryan has been cleared by an outside doctor but not cleared by the WWE doc. WWE is currently looking for a 3rd doctor to weigh in. Chances are looking pretty good for him...prob 70/30 in favor of him being in Mania.

-Jericho is supposed to be on tour with his band during Wrestlemania...straight from his mouth via Twitter and a link posted by him in his touring dates. They could be canceled of course for more money from WWE, so it's possible I suppose, but I'd say 50/50 at best.

-Kurt Angle is possible, but who knows at this point? I'd say 60/40 there in favor of him coming.

2. I see them pushing Owens like they did last night...putting him in with the champ. But I don't want see him being pushed to face Brock or Undertaker...he doesn't have the name recognition that casual fans need to tune in to see Brock or Taker face off against.

Kalisto is already being pushed as the next Mysterio.

Hopefully they bring in Samoa Joe and Styles along with Balor and push them to the moon.

Bully Ray should be recreated and pushed as the Dudleys are running out of opponents.

3. Given the injuries and possible comebacks, I'd say the top 3 main event matches that should be made (if we don't have Jericho or Angle) are...

Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar (c) - Brock wins Rumble

Roman Reigns (w/ The Rock) vs Triple H (w/ HBK)

"The Demon" Finn Balor vs "The Deadman" Undertaker

OR

Roman Reigns vs The Undertaker (c) -Taker wins Rumble

Brock Lesnar vs Bray Wyatt w/ The Family

Triple H vs Samoa Joe (or AJ Styles)

& Daniel Bryan vs Chris Jericho (or Kurt Angle) if 2 out of the 3 came back.

This card could be if HHH and Roman settle it at Fastlane.

With the current state of the roster due to injuries I have three questions I want a realistic opinion or answer to.

1. I think The Rock and Stone Cold are the best we're going to get.
2. I don't expect anyone. I just expect Reigns to finally get a signature win on a big stage.
3. Reigns vs. HHH, Brock vs. Bray, Taker vs. KO

I hope its Daniel Bryan or Antonio Cesaro! I am too anticipated for their in-ring work after they return :rolleyes:
Maybe Balor Club. I would surely want Wyatt, Owens & Ambrose but excluding these three, I think Kalisto
Its wholely what i want.

1. Owens/Wyatt VS Lesnar
2. Reigns VS Triple H
3. Ambrose VS Jericho
Welcome. And What about your opinion on these question?

1. As others have said, it;s basically Daniel Bryan or bust for WWE. Those others listed aren't realistically in the cards, and Bryan has been cleared etc etc so we will see.

2. I do like the ideas of Neville and Kalisto, but I am going to go with a different name here. Sami Zayn just returned and has a deep history with Kevin Owens. If Owens goes over and wins the belt from Ambrose, Sami Zayn could come in and bring that amazing program to the WWE fans for the first of hopefully a few separate runs for these guys. that storyline writes itself, and Sami is so likeable not even creative could screw it up with fairy tale or grapefruit scripted promos.

3. Three big matches

a. HHH / Reigns - Hope it isn't for the belt, Hunter doesn't need another tally on the Hall of Fame career. Classic grudge match that does not need the title to have the impact they are looking for.

b. Lesner vs Bray Wyatt - Already planted these seeds, technically this could be the title match if Lesner or Bray win the Rumble. Would love for a setup where the Wyatt family screw Lesner out of the Rumble win and deliver it to Bray, then Lesner goes on a Rampage leading up to their one on one at Wrestlemania. Is Bray ready to headline? Perhaps not, but roman wasn't either.

c. Hoping Match 3 is Owens vs Sami Zayn for the IC title. It's about time the IC belt became a sought after prize and big PPV match and this is where to showcase what Sami and KO can do in the ring together. Pure classic and showstealer just begging to be booked.

The surprise comeback will be Daniel Bryan, he will win the Andre the giant memorial battle royal.
The big push is starting tonight at the Royal Rumble when Bray Wyatt eliminates Brock.
The 3 main events are:
1. HHH(C) vs. Roman Reigns
2. Bray Wyatt vs. Brock Lesnar
3. Undertaker vs. Kevin Owens
Some of these matches could change like Roman could be champ vs. HHH or it could be Brock and Kevin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back