2017 Forum Awards Nomination Thread

I'm all for insulting Dagger but d_henderson just proceeded to reply to the same Dagger post three times in 14 minutes in the All Women's PPV thread. Each time responding like it was the first time he read Dagger's post.

I'm all for insulting Dagger but d_henderson just proceeded to reply to the same Dagger post three times in 14 minutes in the All Women's PPV thread. Each time responding like it was the first time he read Dagger's post.

We might be on course for our first meltdown of the year. I'm expecting him to fully state that he's "done with this now", only to then post a further four responses.

Having been out of the loop for most of the year, I'll nominate based on my level of awareness.

The Mustang Sally Award

Shinchan

Best Non-Spam Wrestling Poster

Might NorCal (succinct is in style)

Best Thread Starter

Jack-Hammer

Best Section

Live Discussions

Best Staff Member

Rainbow Yaz

Funniest Poster

GSB

We might be on course for our first meltdown of the year. I'm expecting him to fully state that he's "done with this now", only to then post a further four responses.

Wouldn't surprise me. It's been a long time coming if he does have a meltdown. That guy has problems.

Rookie Of The Year
N/A

The Mustang Sally Award aka Nicest Poster
ShinChan. My goodness.

N/A

Thread Of The Year
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=337183

Yes I'm nominating a thread I'm in. I thought this was a pretty good thread on how WCW killed WCW. Got into talks about revenue, advertisements, demographics of wrestling fans, Fusient's final offer being only $5 million, WWE's ad for a rebooted WCW (they actually came close to getting WCW a show, JR even announced TV taping dates before it fell apart) and lots of other good stuff.

Also includes Makaveli31 and I calling each other idiots, multiple times.

Flying Under The Radar
N/A
Brass Ring Award
N/A

Best Thread Starter
SSJPhenom - Liked his series of WCW threads.

Best Section
N/A
Best Staff Member
KB
Most Improved Poster
N/A
Funniest Poster
Sly
Best Return
N/A
Get Your Ass Back Here
N/A
Best Rivalry
N/A
Bromance of 2017
N/A
Best Tournament
N/A
Best Meltdown
N/A
Poster Who Should Be In Prison But Isn't - HeenanGorilla
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=5767905#post5767905

Tried to argue that I'm an idiot because the Screwjob could have been a work. Countless other examples. I believe he was in prison before but he needs to go back.

Worst Poster
GhettoV1. He posts like one sentence at most in non-spam sections. Never really adds anything.

Most Delusional Mark
N/A

Flying Under The Radar
Matrix (might as well make that an official nomination)

Best Username
Macho Man's Beard

Rookie Of The Year
N/A

The Mustang Sally Award aka Nicest Poster
ShinChan. My goodness.

N/A

Thread Of The Year
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=337183

Yes I'm nominating a thread I'm in. I thought this was a pretty good thread on how WCW killed WCW. Got into talks about revenue, advertisements, demographics of wrestling fans, Fusient's final offer being only $5 million, WWE's ad for a rebooted WCW (they actually came close to getting WCW a show, JR even announced TV taping dates before it fell apart) and lots of other good stuff.

Also includes Makaveli31 and I calling each other idiots, multiple times.

Flying Under The Radar
N/A
Brass Ring Award
N/A

Best Thread Starter
SSJPhenom - Liked his series of WCW threads.

Best Section
N/A
Best Staff Member
KB
Most Improved Poster
N/A
Funniest Poster
Sly
Best Return
N/A
Get Your Ass Back Here
N/A
Best Rivalry
N/A
Bromance of 2017
N/A
Best Tournament
N/A
Best Meltdown
N/A
Poster Who Should Be In Prison But Isn't - HeenanGorilla
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=5767905#post5767905

Tried to argue that I'm an idiot because the Screwjob could have been a work. Countless other examples. I believe he was in prison before but he needs to go back.

Worst Poster
GhettoV1. He posts like one sentence at most in non-spam sections. Never really adds anything.

Most Delusional Mark
N/A

Ugh, I am so sick of N/A winning everything.

d.henderson1810 has been on a meltdown for a long time now. Not only is the guy racist, he brings up the Austin/Debra wife beating thing of years ago all the time to prove his points. He clearly hates most fans and loves Vince McMahon and thinks he can do no wrong. I have no idea why he even bothers to post here.

Rookie Of The Year - Dolph Ziggler's Gimmick

The Mustang Sally Award - ShinChan

Best Non-Spam Wrestling Poster - Jack-Hammer

Best Thread Starter - Jack-Hammer

Best Section - Live Discussions

Best Staff Member - KB

Funniest Poster - GSB

Poster Who Should Be In Prison But Isn't - d_henderson1810

Worst Poster - d_henderson1810

Yet his opinion is not the worst in that thread.

Norcal should’ve ended that thread with his first post. Though, once d Henderson gets involved, it’s likely going further than it should. “Should be in prison but isn’t” award should be named for him. What a jackass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back