2015 NHL Playoffs LD

So Connor McDavid to the Edmonton Oilers, or so it would seem. Jesus, if these guys can't have any success now, they never will.

I've been a shitty Hawks fan this year. I did catch most of the game last night though.
Nice to see them moving on.

Two game sevens tonight!

3-0 Bolts mid-way through the second.

0-0 after one between Caps/Isles.

Actually, the game between the Red Wings and the Lightning is a game six, with Detroit leading Tampa Bay 3-2. I guess your excitement over the Rangers has left you a little confused ;)

Yeah, brain fart there. Bolts force game seven. 5-2 win.

This Isles/Caps series has been tons of fun. These last three minutes are gonna be a roller coaster! As a Rangers' fan, all I want is OT. Just beat the hell out of each other so the Rangers can pick the bones of the team who crawls out of this chaos.

Game 1 Eastern Final!

Rangers absolutely dominating this period. Bolts are lucky they're not trailing by at least two, if not three.

What an amazing game that was last night! Tampa goes over the Rangers 6-5 in OT after overcoming being down 2-0 at the beginning, and they now lead the series 2-1! Here's to hoping they keep it up and win the cup.

Time for game 3 of Chicago against the Ducks tonight! Let's see which team will be the one to take the 2-1 series lead in the West. These 4 teams have clearly shown that they deserve to be where they are. Shame the games are on so late here in Newfoundland, has me dead tired in the mornings.

Let's go Lightning!

All of a sudden we've got us a best of three, eh?

Two home, one away? And the Rangers are the best road team in the NHL this year? Yeah, they got this.

Now I have no doubt this is going all seven games. Bishop and Lundqvist have had some bad showings these last couple games respectively, but both goalies and their teams appear evenly matched.

I actually think the Rangers will close it out in six. The momentum of this series has shifted drastically. Rangers thumped Tampa in Game 1, played poorly and lost games two and three, but thumped them again in Game 4.

It's now a best-of-three, with the Rangers being a good home team and a great home team.

Advantage: New York.

Looks like Tampa took another one in the Garden. Still calling for all seven games.

I guess I'm alone here in wanting Tampa to put the Rangers down on Tuesday night. Good on Bishop for getting a shut out against such a good team last night. Great game, too. One step closer to the finals!

So the Finals have been set! Tampa killed New York's & Lundqvist's game seven record Friday night in a second 2-0 shut out, and Chicago shot the Ducks down from the sky last night with a 5-3 victory to bring them to the finals! If Chicago wins, it will be their third cup since 2010. Quite impressive. If Tampa Bay wins, they will have taken out 4 of the original 6 teams on their Playoff journey (Detroit first, then Montreal, New York on Friday, and now Chicago). Quite the story for the Lightning, hopefully they pull it off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back