2 Suspensions

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
WWE suspends Raymond Leppan and Ryan Parmeter

In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, WWE has suspended Raymond Leppan (Adam Rose) and Ryan Parmeter (Konnor) each for 60 days effective immediately for a second violation of the company¡¯s policy.

So after a recent expiration of Titus' suspension, We get couple of suspensions in form of Adam Rose and Konnor for 60 days.

Thus Ascension will no more compete in tag division and Social Outcasts lose a member.

I hope that they reinvent the Ascension in these couple of months. They are just wasted talents. Can't say anything about Adam Rose though. Returning as Leo Kruger would be good for him.

Why is it that no big talents ever get suspended? Or if they do, why is it likely when they're injured and not reported on?

I admire WWE releasing names to show us how stringent they are with these tests though.

Why is it that no big talents ever get suspended? Or if they do, why is it likely when they're injured and not reported on?

I admire WWE releasing names to show us how stringent they are with these tests though.
Well, You are spot on. Big talents never get suspended. Jobbers do easily. Suspending big talents would damage the reputation of those talents. Plus WWE could receive backlash from those talents' fans.

Who is gonna support jobbers? Or even guys like Titus? No one I guess.

Good double-face move though.

Well, You are spot on. Big talents never get suspended. Jobbers do easily. Suspending big talents would damage the reputation of those talents. Plus WWE could receive backlash from those talents' fans.

This is kind of inaccurate. The biggest name to come to mind is Randy Orton. On his second violation, he missed out on appearing at Raw 1000, which took place in St Louis. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure bigger stars 'play the game' so to speak in regards to the wellness policy, but big stars aren't immune to the repercussions.

This is kind of inaccurate. The biggest name to come to mind is Randy Orton. On his second violation, he missed out on appearing at Raw 1000, which took place in St Louis. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure bigger stars 'play the game' so to speak in regards to the wellness policy, but big stars aren't immune to the repercussions.

Jeff Hardy was suspended for his second violation while he was big deal too.

This isn't necessarily steroids. It could be that one or both of them is on TRT and neglected to tell the company. One or both of them could have pissed hot for pain killers that they had no prescription for.

One thing that it definitely isn't is marijuana. Pissing hot for weed doesn't cause a wellness violation. It's a $2500 fine, and that's it.

How recent were these violations really? And how important were their suspensions?

Answers: Not recent and not really. Jeff Hardy being suspended just meant they didn't have a MITB shortcut they could use and Rey/Orton just kind of float around when they're doing nothing important.

I'm going to be naive and say that the big stars are big stars because they follow the rules and play the game to where they won't violate.

that's naive though, Cena, HHH and Brock are all juiced to the moon

I'm going to be naive and say that the big stars are big stars because they follow the rules and play the game to where they won't violate.

Maybe its naive to think that some superstars have never taken any for of performance enhancers. But its incredibly ignorant to assume that Cena, HHH, and Brock are all "juiced to the moon". More than likely, HHH used some form of HGH in the late 90's to the early 2000's, when there was no wellness policy and bigger was better.

However, to say he still uses them to this day could be downright libelous. Cena has always denied taking steroids and I dont think its in his character to lie when he doesnt need to. And Brock plays by different rules, obviously, but nothing about his physique screams "steroids" to me. I am a fitness professional and I've seen the effects of steroids compared to the results of clean bodybuilding. Brock just looks like a freak of nature. Not a freak of chemistry

Back to the original post. If I were to guess, I'd say they probably got popped for marijuana. I mean, they have been in states where its legal recently.

As for the people saying the "wellness policy" is a sham, I doubt it. That could be very easily investigated considering it is a public company. But, I could see certain superstars not getting tested as often as others

On the subject of Brock Lesnar, the man is an ex-addict. The Wellness program isnt just about steroids and painkillers are just as dangerous on the basis people abuse them so easily. So it raises a good point on the subject of the big names getting away with more. One of the reasons why Lesnar has such a schedule is because he does not want to go down that path so its highly unlikely he has fallen foul of the wellness program. However Cena has always been questionable especially given that he defies medical law and recovers quicklu from major injuries.

As for the two individuals, its unlikely to be something as marijuana as that just carries a fine. It could be a number of things ranging from painkillers to steroids to banned items that require a prescription from a legally trained doctor. However it wont surprise me if contracts were not renewed when the time comes, they dont really offer the company anything from a business point of view.

Brock has passed numerous PED tests. He hasn't had any of the typical juicer injuries, either. I don't think he's juicing, he's just an absolute physical freak.

I think people are calling the wellness policy a sham now because it's been a long time since we've seen a suspension. According to my research the last one was over a year ago and was Hornswoggle, so there's that.

The truth is likely somewhere in the middle. I'm willing to believe that less guys are doing 'roids based on so many premature heart failure related deaths, but then you have guys like Ryback running around.

I guarantee recreational drug use by top stars are issued in fines, but not announced to the public. Rose and Konnor probably thought that post WrestleMania was an unlikely time for a surprise test. Whoops.

The biggest loss between the two is Rose, and that's saying something. They finally had something working for him in the form of #SocialOutcasts. I think I might actually miss the mongoose.

I doubt we see Konnor on the main roster again. Send the Ascension back to NXT to work with other young teams. With Vaudevillians and Enzo/Cass gone (gosh they need a team name), American Alpha needs teams to beat. The Revival can't be jobbed out to them, so some new competition that won't be hurt losing to Alpha. The Ascension shined in NXT, why not send them back to where they worked.

It worked for Emma, and Kidd, Axel, Cesaro, and Natalya all went down for tours of duty. Why not Ascension?

Guess you'd have to be on drugs to call yourself the Radical Mongoose, amirite?

These suspensions will change very little. Now Viktor gets to be a singles jobber instead of a tag team jobber, and the Social Outcasts continue floating around the low card with one less member. Whatevs.

If nothing else, this is most definitely it for the Ascension. They were dead in the water as soon as they got destroyed by old guys but there was always a sliver of hope the company would open their eyes and right the ship with them. I imagine that minuscule hope is dashed now. This time it's on the talent, not the company.

Jericho has talked about how stringent it is now, he almost got suspended just for having naturally heightened testosterone and had to get his doctor to confirm it to WWE officials and everything. The tests are random and frequent.

Pretty sure wellness violation has caught people for stuff like medication & painkillers like Bacon mentioned before, not just the juice.

This could be anything and we have no facts beyond that they've failed tests.

Shame about the Mongoose, I actually enjoy his character. But this is apparently their second suspension for both guys? Doesn't look good.

It doesn't bother me a bit to see the WWE suspend these guys when they screw up, after all they're suppose to be role models for kids. It's like any other job, you get randomly piss tested and wizz green for a controlled substance you shouldn't be taking and can't back it up with a prescription you deserve to suffer the consequences.

Both men are finished. The only reason Rose was still in WWE was because of his son. Konnor offers zilch. I can see Viktor being sent packing with him. I can see all three in LU for Season 4 or TNA. The Ascension could reunite with Bram. PJ Black could tag with Rose in LU as an "African Hunters" team.

FIRED!
Basically.

Ascension was a heel jobber team which i see vaudvillians taking that place.
Must suck to be the other guy, working hard and your partner messes it up for you.

Adam, WWE just couldnt get him to connect. With everything they did with the bunny....oh maybe thats why. WWE just never did anything for him. He could of be the guy who target people who complained about losing their match or belt, and whines alot, an Adam goes on to ruin the "party pooper" or something.

Adam just got lost and got stuck into the 3 man band, i mean social outcasts. WWE has a huge rooster, and counting with NXT guys being brought up, so its time for some spring cleaning

Lesnar doesn't juice. He is all natural. He doesn't look like a roider at all. He has always been big since high school. He's never been super ripped. Plus the last thing Lesnar wants to do is abuse drugs after his Diverticulwhatever it's called. He has to watch everything he puts into his body. UFC also has legit drug testing and Lesnar passed all those tests. He also passed all his tests in amateur wrestling.

HHH, Cena, Vince, Ryback and Scott Steiner are the guys who fit the mold of people who are on steroids. It is so blatantly obvious. There is no way 35-70 year old men can maintain those bodies at that high of a level when on the road 300 days a year.

The wellness policy is still a joke. They are informed before hand, have doctors prescriptions and can afford the best expensive stuff. They can also buy masking agents and research chemicals that don't yet have a drug test for them.

Lesnar doesn't juice. He is all natural. He doesn't look like a roider at all. He has always been big since high school. He's never been super ripped. Plus the last thing Lesnar wants to do is abuse drugs after his Diverticulwhatever it's called. He has to watch everything he puts into his body. UFC also has legit drug testing and Lesnar passed all those tests. He also passed all his tests in amateur wrestling.

I'd have to agree. Lesnar is in great shape and he does the best thing possible for it, gives his body a rest after a fight. With his limited schedule if he does get some sort of an injury, we won't see him for a few months. He'll go home to his ranch and let it heal naturally.

HHH, Cena, Vince, Ryback and Scott Steiner are the guys who fit the mold of people who are on steroids. It is so blatantly obvious. There is no way 35-70 year old men can maintain those bodies at that high of a level when on the road 300 days a year.

To be fair to some of these guys, HHH is basically a part-timer and doesn't really wrestle all that much anymore. How many fights did he have after winning the last WHC, two or three max? He also works out like a madman.

Cena doesn't work SD, he is on the road, but even I can see he seems to be cutting back on his schedule. Possibly looking ahead to what he'll do after his wrestling career is over, with the new TV show and all.

Vince has always been in good shape and even if he is on the juice, he isn't a wrestler, so the only person he's hurting is himself really. Ryback, not sure about. He would have to basically live in the gym to maintain that physique that he has. Steiner, who gives a shit. The only good thing about him now is his Twitter feed, and his ongoing never ending feud with Hogan.

The wellness policy is still a joke. They are informed before hand, have doctors prescriptions and can afford the best expensive stuff. They can also buy masking agents and research chemicals that don't yet have a drug test for them.

I'm not an expert on drug tests, but wouldn't a masking agent be picked up and the wrestler asked why they are taking it? No point even bothering to do it if that's the case.

As for Rose and Konnor, this might be the final nail in their coffins. Both were pretty much at the lowest point on the roster, and anything that could possibly embarrass the WWE could be used as a way to get rid of them. Keep in mind though Hornswoggle was suspended last year and he's still on the roster, so stranger things have happened.

Testosterone Replacement Therapy And Human Growth Hormone are LEGAL with a prescription.

Keep in mind though Hornswoggle was suspended last year and he's still on the roster, so stranger things have happened

when was the last time swoggle was seen I think during the 3 and half man band with heath drew and jinder.

rose is the biggest loss here always like him just not the party animal gimmick good on the mic the other person not a big loss

I'm not an expert on drug tests, but wouldn't a masking agent be picked up and the wrestler asked why they are taking it? No point even bothering to do it if that's the case.

You're absolutely right. Masking agents are either detected directly or will cause a dilluted test result. In almost all cases a dilluted result is treated as a failed test. Some places will allow you to take the test again within a certain window, but most will just fail you and move on

You're absolutely right. Masking agents are either detected directly or will cause a dilluted test result. In almost all cases a dilluted result is treated as a failed test. Some places will allow you to take the test again within a certain window, but most will just fail you and move on

Everywhere I've ever worked that did drug testing always did it in house, if there was an issue they'd send the sample out to a lab for further analysis. Most places that do in house testing will do that because some of those over the counter tests can be hinky. I've had in house test come back up as a fail before but came back clean when they went sent it out to a lab, they randomly test us so if im on a prescription for something i always keep a copy of the slip in my wallet. I tell my guys on my work crew all the time though, if you know your clean and it comes up positive, tell them what you've taken because certain medications can cause a false positive, to send it to the lab, if your dirty just own up to it and I'll hire you back in 90 days assuming you get clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back