2 Hell In A Cell matches at Wrestlemania?

Discussion in 'The Wrestling Archives' started by t2ne, Mar 3, 2016.

1. t2ne

t2ne Occasional Pre-Show

Given that they did a ppv with two hell in a call matches not too long ago and the card still needing something extra do you think there's a possibility that the wwe title match can become one as well? Whether officially made into a hell in the cell match or for some reason the cage gets lowered do you think the title match will use the cage to put an end to the long build up this fued has had?

2. OYDK

OYDK King Of The Ring

2 Cell matches in one night usually lead to one or both being friggin terrible. The guys who go on first are held back because they have to leave SOME spots for the second match and the second guys have trouble getting the crowd into it because they've already seen basically everything earlier.

Most likely there will be a stipulation added to this match. I'd rather see a LMS match than another HIAC to be honest.

3. rbv13

rbv13 Championship Contender

When it comes to the top prize at WrestleMania I'm of the believe that it should be defended in a traditional style bout. They can be a bit loose with the rules but for the most part I want a classic feel. Plus HitC is so played out that I wish it would go away for a few years.

4. Hyorinmaru

Hyorinmaru Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
    E-Fed Mod

No it won't be HiaC. Why would they take away from Undertaker Vs Shane?

I can see another stipulation added especially after Triple H destroying Reigns like he did few weeks ago. Last Man Standing is my guess with a Street Fight on the card as well that way they can say Reigns beat all odds to win or something stupid like that.

5. FromTheSouth

FromTheSouth You don't want it with me.

Hell in the cell is used to blow off a feud (most of the time, Shane and Taker is "Special Feature" that won't happen again, so it's OK).

I don't see Roman vs. the Authority being blown off after Mania. I'm pretty sure than angle keeps going for a while. It could warrant a HiaC by this time next year though.

6. Navi

Navi With the safety off!!

Yea I have to agree. It used to be when we heard of a HIAC match, we were like "OMG can't wait, can't wait", now it's like "Been there, done that". Gimmick matches are fine when they are used sparingly. Not saying they use HIAC all the time, but it's been used enough times to go, meh.

Plus I'm in the camp that if you have two good wrestlers in the ring who can play of each other well, then gimmicks only serve to take away from the match. Both HHH and Reigns are big guys, HHH is a superb in ring general and will carry the match, in short he will make Reigns look good.

Lesnar and Ambrose on the other hand need the gimmick. Not to make them look better, just to even up the odds for Ambrose. Who quite frankly would get killed if he didn't have access to a chair or something. So in some cases it works in others it doesn't.

In saying that though, don't know why Vince made this match a HIAC for Taker/Shane, probably just so he could say it and make it sound impressive. Putting two people with a combined age of 97 in a cage either will be spectacular or fucking horrible.

7. ShinChan

ShinChan Gone. For. Good.

Nah. Its a big No! from me. There is already a hell in a cell match in form of Shane VS Undertaker and one such match is enough for Wrestlemania.

Moreover, Reigns VS Triple H for the WWE Title needn't be in such gimmick match as I would want the ultimate title to be defended in a classic match without any gimmicks.

I can go for Last Man Standing match though.

:devil:

8. Issa Genesis

Issa Genesis Actively evolving

I don't see why it should be. Reigns and Triple H will likely steal the show without it. You got two guys who love the business and is known for show stealing PPV matches. So why would they need it? A Special Guest Referee? Sure why not.

If they do a Special Referee Match. The ref shouldn't be someone "to stack the deck" against Reigns that would get him more boos. If anyone it needs to be Steve Austin. Have him not be a biased ref either. Imagine Reigns win and Austin raises Reigns hand up and Stuns Triple H and the two drinks needs afterwards and Austin leaves the ring for Reigns to celebrate and is interrupted by John Cena who has a staredown with Reigns. He stares at the title before raising Reigns hand up to end WrestleMania.

9. kadroan

kadroan King Of The Ring

I doubt it. If anything there will probably be a special guest referee added like HBK or Vince to stack the odds against Reigns.

I think it'll just be one HIAC match like WM 28.

10. InsomniaMusic

InsomniaMusic From the Death Chamberz

Fall count anywhere match. But they already doing a street fight.