2 Golden eye v 31 The Sims

?

• Goldeneye

• The Sims

Results are only viewable after voting.
Goldeneye is once again a no brainer. The Sims is just part of a series that was popular a number of years back with Sim City and that was an awesome game. When it's facing the juggernaunt of Goldeneye, it's going to beaten with Donkey Kong sized heads, paintball mode and power weapons

Vote Goldeneye

Though I disagree with Phoenix's post on the Sims, saying it was just part of SimCity, I do agree with his vote. GoldenEye is my clear choice here even over a great game like The Sims. GoldenEye really is one of the best multiplayer games of all time evern still out of First Perspn Shooter games. It is the best 007 game to date, despite being 13 years old. The storyline was great (which of course The Sims was lacking), and you got to be James Bond with an RPC-90.

I really want to vote for Sims here. It was one of my favorite games growing up and really intriguied me for one reason or another. Something about the e-people I could make was great. However, I don't think it can go over one of the best games ever, Goldeneye. It is one of my favorite shooters of all time and not many modern games can compete with it. It's tough, but I have to go with Goldeneye here.

I hate the sims. The whole point of the game is stupid to me, and never was fun, even tho i tried like to different games of the series and none of them did i like...Goldeneye was an amazing FPS and it has to win here...Vote goldeneye

Another very tough match up for me and probably for most of our other posters. Both games have taken big chunks out of my life, and both games have an avid fanbase to this day. The Sims is just a perfect game, and while some games promise that you can live out a different life in a virtual world, the Sims was one of the first to actually deliver on that promise and let you really live a whole new virtual life.

That said, my vote had to go to Goldeneye. The best FPS ever made, hands down. Amazing story, and the funnest damn multiplayer to ever exist (not counting online multiplayers of course).

Goldeneye wins this match up, for two reasons. It was simply the better game and the only FPS to never get boring for me, and two, just a small amount of spite for The Sims taking out Super Metroid last round. As I have stated before, I am not a big FPS fan, and probably never will be. However, Goldeneye is the one exception to the rule for me, and honestly I could pick it up now and still have a blast playing it. The Sims meanwhile, well I can only do so much before I decide to kill everyone off in a Book of Revelations esque apocalypse. So I vote Goldeneye.

Goldeneye is the better game here without any question, I can't even believe The Sims made it this far, didn't this game beat TMNT2?? Anyways...not the best FPS ever like some people may believe (Perfect Dark is 10x better), but in this case the def. superior game.

I've invested much time in both games throughout my gaming years, and both have offered great fun. My vote is going to Goldeneye on this one, even though I've voted Sims in the past. Goldeneye was such a new experience on the N64 that it had the gaming subculture by storm. It offered streamlined gameplay and was the first FPS that anybody could easily pick up and play. This accessibility to newcomers was what fueled its popularity. While its multiplayer is undeniably its best quality, it had a great campaign that also broke many barriers. Good to see this game getting pushed another round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back