2,000,000 people like Onion Rings

Derf

O.M.G.
I don't know how many people here have Facebook, or would have heard about this. But it's quite amazing how fast things grow over the internet.

Last Monday, someone created a fan page on Facebook called "I bet this Onion Ring can get more fans then Justin Beiber", probably not knowing what was about to happen. But somehow, the page grew, and FAST! It's not just under a week, and the page has over 2 million fans. They have passed Justin Beiber, as well as Mylie Cyruss and the Jonas Brothers, and are now aimed at britney Spears.

This is an Onion Ring folks. All hail the Onion Ring!

That is actually pretty amazing. I'm shocked at how such a simple thing got so huge a response. Seriously? Onion Rings are more popular on facebook than those people? A food? That is just insane. So what if someone started a Pizza fan club or whatever it is? You think more people would support Pizza and it would then become more famous than the people as well? What about the hot dog or the cheeseburger? You think they've got a shot? I could see it, food becomes more popular than people, on facebook. What a debacle King.

Always thought onion rings had the most underated voice in the industry.

They never get their credit for the ability to tell a story in the ring.

I am glad they are finally getting credit for remaining credible while doing the job to fries time and again.

Damn fries, always burying the other sides. They need to get the hell out of the main event/title picture. Push younger sides, Sonic!!!

Also, I just started a group last night for Gummy Bears (spelled as Gummi Bears, as I was rather drunk.) We only have six members.

Damn fries, always burying the other sides. They need to get the hell out of the main event/title picture. Push younger sides, Sonic!!!

Sonic is like the TNA of sides, but the problem is that they're just pushing the potato in a slightly different form, and with too many gimmicks. Chili and cheese are not necessary for a good side. Sure, it's more exciting at the time, but in the long run it starts to send a message that Sonic's potato is hiding a deficiency that the fry doesn't have.

Sonic is like the TNA of sides, but the problem is that they're just pushing the potato in a slightly different form, and with too many gimmicks. Chili and cheese are not necessary for a good side. Sure, it's more exciting at the time, but in the long run it starts to send a message that Sonic's potato is hiding a deficiency that the fry doesn't have.

Actually, yes, yes they are. Their chili cheese fries aren't nearly as good as their competition; mainly Krystal's.

Lulz, that's 1,999,999 more people then what Like you derf. with a face that only a mother can love. :p

You're a fucking scholar. :lmao:

The potato is champ only because he's sleeping with the bosses daughter.

They didn't join the group because they like Onion Rings. Only pedophiles like onion rings. They joined because they dislike Justin Bieber. Jealousy can make a man join strange Facebook groups he doesn't necessarily agree with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back