Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
The Wrestlezone Movie Tournament, 1980s Bracket,
Round 2, Match 2

E.T.

et.jpg

Vs.

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

B00001MXXH.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Well I know that I am horrible for thinking this, at least I think I am partially, but I want to vote for Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I do think most people would say E.T. is the better movie, but for me, I think Ferris Bueller had the bigger effect on me. It was a great movie that is a prime example of a movie from the 80s. If anything, it is the bigger movie for the decade over ET, though maybe not the better movie. I think it will come own to people voting for the decade or the movie.

TM, how could you?

Actually, i'm going for Ferris Bueller's Day Off. E.T's supposed to be really great, but I never really understood why. Maybe its just not my type of movie. Ferris Bueller's Day Off I first watched at school, one of the only movies I have watched there, and I like it so much I bought it and watched it again that night. And the next day. And the next day etc. I thought it was a great movie. E.T just didn't do it for me. Maybe I just prefer comedies.

Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I hate this movie, I honestly do. I've never, ever understood the appeal of it. Matthew Broderick is terrible. Not just in this movie, but practically any role he has ever had. He is just one of those guys that I can't stand, and this role is one of the reasons why.

I don't find it humorous, I find it obnoxious. This film drags on and on, and on. ET is a great film all around, and should easily move to the next round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back