08-26-13 Raw LD

Every time I see Young and Coulter in the same segment together I keep praying they don't take the bait and have them do the fairly obvious storyline...

I'm thinking The Real Americans are just a vehicle to push PTP. Now, that's probably due to Young's recent admission, but does that really surprise you?

That they're pushing the PTP's? No. That they're putting them up against the most closed-minded characters on WWE TV? Yes, because one would hope WWE steers clear of outright exploiting the situation to try and capitalise on the fact that Darren Young is gay. They're steering clear for now which is fine and i hope that's the way it remains.

That they're pushing the PTP's? No. That they're putting them up against the most closed-minded characters on WWE TV? Yes, because one would hope WWE steers clear of outright exploiting the situation to try and capitalise on the fact that Darren Young is gay. They're steering clear for now which is fine and i hope that's the way it remains.

I honestly think its coincidence that their push is against The Real Americans. The tag team division has quickly shifted to very few heel tag teams. Who else is expendable enough to lose to a freshly pushed face tag team?

When the 3rd match is DQ'd (if it makes it that far) say hello to Show and Henry. Though I might be blind but I haven't seen Henry. Ziggler?

Sexual Chocolate is up there. I saw his back when the locker room was entering.

Judging by those interviews, maybe nobody runs in. I'm thinking it happens, just can't put my finger on who.

Sexual Chocolate is up there. I saw his back when the locker room was entering.

Judging by those interviews, maybe nobody runs in. I'm thinking it happens, just can't put my finger on who.

With all three there maybe DB is laid out completely so they can save him and pick up Bryan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back