08-19-13 Raw LD -- R..K..NO!!!... Cena?

I know this is not gonna happen but I would love it if Bryan were to align himself with a few "honorable" friends he's worked with in some other company in the past

Oh, don't get me wrong, I am only talking about watching. I am contemplating a Non-Spam WWE post involving an infamous George Bush quote but there is very little chance of me watching anything WWE does for at least two months. I'll probably stream the Danielson HHH whenever it happens if that is before WM and I know it isn't another precursor to a precursor. If WWE draws this story out too much without giving DBD quality opponents then they are blowing a golden opportunity.

HHH talked too much, but Orton teaming with The Shield should be fun.

Look, a good wrestling program is about a whole hell of a lot more than decent matches between the same guys each week. This adds drama. There's a story to follow. This is good for the show.

I know the guys around here who like nothing but matches will be unhappy, but casual fans dig storylines.

Watching a heel dominate for a bit with the backing of the McMahon/Helmsley crew interests me.... especially when that heel is my favorite wrestler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back