07-21-14 Raw - Bring the pain

Fire Marshall Bill

Let me show ya somethin!!!
So I've been busy all day and only going off the assumption that Lesnar is still showing up tonight. I mean, there's got to be a reason Heyman ditched Cesaro, right?

With Cena not being there tonight, I'm going to assume that beating Undertaker at WM30 is more than enough reason to get a title shot. I'd honestly agree, but it would be nice to see Lesnar wrestle on Raw occasionally.

Also, I guess there's some "major announcement" regarding the WWEWHC. I'm filing that under the Dixie tweet department. That said, I'm sure we'll get our fill of the Authority tonight.

07-21-14 Raw - Bring the pain
I have the ibuprofen on hand guys!

So I've been busy all day and only going off the assumption that Lesnar is still showing up tonight. I mean, there's got to be a reason Heyman ditched Cesaro, right?

I expect someone to appear on RAW tonight, most likely Lesnar. The reason because Battleground was very lackluster, and RAW tonight will be missing Cena. Which WWE feels is their only top draw. Yawn! I wish creative recognized the greatness of the other talent they have on hand.

With Cena not being there tonight, I'm going to assume that beating Undertaker at WM30 is more than enough reason to get a title shot. I'd honestly agree, but it would be nice to see Lesnar wrestle on Raw occasionally.

Oh, you betcha!

Also, I guess there's some "major announcement" regarding the WWEWHC. I'm filing that under the Dixie tweet department. That said, I'm sure we'll get our fill of the Authority tonight.

Dixie is the secret head of the authority. BOOK IT!!

That's the thing, HHH, you don't have to wait 4 weeks. You're in charge. You could put him in a handicap match against the entire roster if you want. For the title.

One thing I don't get is, why does HHH hate Cena? Didn't he call him an A+ player a few months ago? lol

One thing I don't get is, why does HHH hate Cena? Didn't he call him an A+ player a few months ago? lol

HHH wants to control him and Cena turned down a chance to join the Authority. That's the whole "I'll do it the hard way" from when the 2K15 cover was revealed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back