Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
00's Region - 2nd Round - Scrubs vs Two and a Half Men

scrubs.jpg

VS

two-half-men74.jpg

This could be a very interesting tie up because Scrubs is a personal favourite of mine and I know that is has a large following around these boards. However, the same is true of Two and a half men.

For me though, Scrubs is the far and away winner here and it's not even close to be honest. I think that Two and a half men is pretty overrated and Charlie Seen is a character that I could never really seem to latch onto. Seeing as how he is the focal point of the show, it seemed like a waste. Scrubs has always beena favourite of mine and will continue to be for a long time yet. I own every single episode and have taken to watching 7 or 8 episodes in a day. Along with Friends and Family Guy, Scrubs hold a huge place in my heart and although it may be a shrinking violet now, it has always delivered great story lines and even better characters.

Zach Braff > Charlie Sheen

I picked scrubs and Im sure alot of people will agree with me here. Mostly because everone hates two and a half men (why?). Anyways, Scrubs just connects with me for some reason, maybe because it is mostly has sarcastic humour, like me. But scrubs is jsut an all-round good show, Cast is great, everyone contributes alot to the show, just a good show to watch really. I can really say much more haha.

Oh my God you didn't just do this to me. I'm racking my brains but I can't actually pick between them, so I'm not going to vote yet. I love watching both of these shows. A few months ago Two and a Half men would have had my vote, but I've started watching scrubs a lot more recently. Both have great characters, both have great moments. Scrubs is like Friends in a hospital, and damn I love Friends. I'll decide closer to the end of this.

Damn, what a tie. Two great shows going against each other. I'm going to vote for Scrubs because I think it just has the edge in the comedy aspect other Two and A Half Men. Either one can go through however as I dont think that there is a loser here

Darn. I like both of these shows. But my vote is going to Scrubs. That reason being that I have decided that I want it to win the eniter competition. Plus Scrubs is a much better show. Most the characters in it are awesome and are able to make me laugh. I am able to become more attached to the characters in Scrubs rather than Two And A Half Men. The only character I feel that in Two And A Half Men is Alan. So Scrubs FTW.

Damn this is a toss up if I ever did see one. I absolutely love Charlie Sheen's wit and humor in this show as it's all about the male braggadocio, and he fits that part to a T.

That being said, Scrubs is probably one of my favorite shows of all time, and even in it's dying season it is still just as funny and teaches you a lot about life. Thats what I like in a show, I love a show that can make you laugh, make you cry, and then make you think. This show does that all the time. So as hard as it is for me to vote against Charlie Sheen, it's even harder to vote against John C. McGinley and his portrayal of the ultimate macho man, Dr. Cox.

My vote goes to Scrubs.

Scrubs, easily. I know a lot of people don't really like 2.5 Men, but I don't mind it. It's a nice little show. However, Scrubs is just freakin' awesome. Every show in the pre-Kim era is absolute gold. It's really humorous, but it also gets you thinking a lot. I've actually learned more than a few things from that show. Plus, it has has such a big case of supporting characters that are awesome.

Also, Charlie Sheen got arrested for beating his girlfriend on Christmas, or something like that. You wouldn't give him the sexual satisfaction of a victory here, would you?

I don't really like Scrubs. Two and a Half Men is one of my favorite shows. Out of shows from this decade, it probably IS my favorite.... Two and a Half Men gets my vote because it's such a funny show and I watch it every time it comes on.

I voted Two and a Half Men here, I've always been a fan of Charlie Sheen, and his work in Two and a Half Men is top notch. Scrubs is an excellent show it it's own right, but it's a show I can only take in small doses before I grow bored of it. I know I speak blasphemy about the great show Scrubs and all but, I just don't find it as entertaining as others do.

Two and a half men is the funniest show on televison right now. I love the humor and how well Charlie and Alan play off of each other. However since Jake has grown up his humor has dimished, but Scrubs on the other hand stayed funny threw everything and also has the touching stories to go along, where as 2 men is mainly humor. I had to go with Scrubs but I hated these two going against each other so soon.

both of these shows are hilarious, though I don't watch much CBS so I don't get to see much of Two and a half men. What I have seen; however, was entertaining.

At one point in time I was watching Scrubs religiously, along with Smackdown and Smallville, Scrubs was the only other show that I was following. Scrubs is not only a funny show with genuine humor, but it also has it's fair share of drama as well, giving the show a wide range of emotions and messages, which gives the characters additional depth.

Two and a half men is a good show, but I feel it lacks the overall depth that Scrubs has to offer.

Two and a half men is about as funny as Hornswoggle. I cannot even begin to comprehend what anyone gets from an episode of it. Seriously, every single joke is so forced and so sanitised that it subtracts all elements of humour. The premise itself is shit too. Scrubs is immensely watchable, and while not laugh out loud funny, it is amusing and it certainly gets the most of it's situation, if not it's comedy.

Two shows that I never got into, but one because it was too over the top, with some funny jokes, just never a huge draw, a show that I am willing to watch, versus a completely shitty show in Two and a Half Men. I tried watching it twice, but both times I lasted something like 5 minutes in when I realized the show was incredibly stupid and I turned it off for good. I vote Scrubs.

For me it will have to be Scrubs, i've always loved this show, and even though Two And A Half Men is one of my all time favourite shows i was more drawn into Scrubs because of the characters, the great humour and the way the show is done. TAAHM is great with humour and the characters are funny its a a show i sit and watch with my family. But as i've said it goes to Scrubs.

Two and a Half Men is fucking terrible. It's worse than terrible, it sucks the life out of children and riddles their bones with cancer. It's the reason why Patrick Swayze is dead. If you voted for Two and a Half Men, congratulations, you gave Patrick Swayze cancer. Dick.

But seriously, we all know how goo Scrubs is (aside from Tdigs apparently), Braff and Faison have formed one of the all time best buddy duos in television history, easily gets my vote here, I'll go more into my total love of Scrubs in later rounds when it actually faces a challenge.

JD and Turk bromance is awesome...Chocolate Bear and Vanilla Bear, thats what buddy duo's do they connect with the audience on so many levels, and it entertains me for sure, their jokes are great and the dreams JD has of him and Turk are classic, even if they don't have anything to do with the episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back