WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-08-2010, 06:17 PM
Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Undisputed WWE Champion

NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
The same is true of old school ECW. It's remembered fondly but when you look back at it, a lot of it is crap.

CREDIT: DAVE
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:17 PM
Clog Dancing on the Cobblestones
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Have you seen the Living Dangerously review?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:37 PM
Undisputed WWE Champion

NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Have you seen the Living Dangerously review?
I've seen them all. I mostly just read for your opinions on the matches, and since we disagree on almost everything, I don't reply, because there's no need for you to show me up in a debate.

Old 01-08-2010, 06:40 PM

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Sure there is. I need the skill sharpening since Shocky keeps ducking me and I can't get my title shot with him.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:45 PM
Undisputed WWE Champion

Quote:
Sure there is. I need the skill sharpening since Shocky keeps ducking me and I can't get my title shot with him.
Your wrestling mind is greater than mine. I know this. No need for me to be your Crash Test Dummy.

Old 01-08-2010, 06:46 PM

Sure there is. What do you have to lose?

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:56 PM
Undisputed WWE Champion

Quote:
Sure there is. What do you have to lose?
If I can't properly defend TNA, it will lose respect around here.

Don't laugh. I'm half serious about that.

Old 01-08-2010, 06:59 PM

I still can't get over the fact that I had you, a TNA mark, in trouble without having watched the show in a month a that time.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 01-08-2010, 07:02 PM
Undisputed WWE Champion

Quote:
I still can't get over the fact that I had you, a TNA mark, in trouble without having watched the show in a month a that time.
I stand by my argument though. It wasn't the greatest match on paper, but it was all they had to do, and it wasn't that bad to watch.

Old 01-08-2010, 07:04 PM

that's the shot in the dark argument. If I shoot a single bullet into a dark place where there's a hero and a villian and I hit the bad guy it's a good thing, but it doesn't mean it was a good idea.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.