WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-04-2006, 04:50 PM
Break Me Down.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Wall_of_Jericho is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via MSN to Wall_of_Jericho
Default Breaking News: Big Show leaving WWE after tonight

Former ECW World champion The Big Show is expected to finish up his WWE commitments tonight at the combined Monday Night Raw/ECW taping. Show is scheduled to challenge new ECW World champion Bobby Lashley on tomorrow's edition of ECW on Sci Fi.

Show has been talking about taking time off due to a multitude of injuries and will finish his on-air role at tonight's taping.

Source: PWInsider.com/Mike Johnson
sendpm.gif
Old 12-04-2006, 04:57 PM

Cboogie is looking to come up from OCW...

what a day for wwe even though this was somewhat expected vince is probably shitting himself
sendpm.gif
Old 12-04-2006, 05:01 PM
giantz4eva

Why would Vince be shitting himself? Because a lazy, talentless giant and a washed up promoter/booker/writer, that hasn't had any good ideas since about ten years ago, left? And by the way, Vince fired Heyman and losing Show isn't that bad, they can have Lashley fued with RVD or Monty as rumored.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:03 PM
wrestling247

ummm big show leaving isnt really breaking news we all knew he was taking time off.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:07 PM
jcdrules

The last post is 100% right. We all knew Show was taking time off post-ppv. They want him back to do WM 23 vs Hogan, after that who knows. As far as Heyman goes, this is big. Who runs ECW now? ECW may have just cought terminal cancer today with Heyman's depature. I dont know if he could go to TNA. I'm sure now he would. But Russo/Cornette/JJ/Heyman would be a bomb waiting to go off behind the scenes. Heyman wanted Punk in ECW I wonder if this leads to a show move for Punk too. Monty brown is/was suppose to debut in ECW tonite, which Heyman wanted. This will be an interesting 48-72 hours my friends.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:09 PM
giantz4eva

Ummmmmmmmmm nobody even mentioned him being breaking news, but yeah I'd say it is. Yeah we all assumed that he would be leaving sometime soon, but none of us knew for sure.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:11 PM

Mania23OffThaHook is looking to come up from OCW...

oh man. if heyman went to TNA and convinced CM Punk to go too they might as well cancel ECW becuz that would just be the end. this is a tough time for WWE.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-04-2006, 05:15 PM
Brian Rokitka, Wrestling Fan

Rokitka worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rokitka worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rokitka worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rokitka worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rokitka worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rokitka worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rokitka worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rokitka worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rokitka worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rokitka worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rokitka worked a dark match on ECW recently...

It's not a tough time for WWE...Heyman has been the writer for ECW..and it has sucked. The rivalries were worthless. And Big Show's time is up. He's got the physical appearence of a WWE superstar, but he's too injured. And personally, I don't think he's too bad of a wrestler for his size and weight.

So no..this is not a hard time for WWE at all.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-04-2006, 05:21 PM
giantz4eva

Yeah the times for WWE are fucking great. Personally I would love to be the WWE right now. What? Is TNA there only competition? So what, as good as they might be they're not even in the same ballpark as the WWE. You have all these stupid people from TNA declaring war on WWE and saying they're too pussy to respond which is simply not the case. TNA is still in the ground and that's were the WWE's gonna leave them, by aknowlaging them they'd be giving them tons of free advertising, the WWE doesn't need to aknowledge them it's like the AFL fueding with the NFL.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:43 PM

TnT is looking to come up from OCW...

so what's the point in big show taking on lashley tonight ? Is lashley going to destroy big show to write him out with injury ? because i can't see that happening. Best thing to do in my opinion is bring monty brown in tonight and put him straight in a fued with lashley because i very much doubt either sabu or rvd will be given a programme with him
sendpm.gif