WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > Cigar Lounge Debator's League
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-12-2009, 08:20 PM
Funny Bone of a Geriatric
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...

Yes, but wouldn't that screw up the scoring systems? It seems unfair for someone to get all the points or whatever your scoring with to the person who writes something and the other no-shows.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:25 PM
Plump, Juicy User
United States Champion

gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JicKie Mames View Post
Yes, but wouldn't that screw up the scoring systems? It seems unfair for someone to get all the points or whatever your scoring with to the person who writes something and the other no-shows.
No, from my understanding, the point aren't shared between your opponents. For instance, you could be debating someone and get 40 out of 50 points, and they could get 30 out of 50 points. It isn't like TM's league where both of you combine for 50 points, you and your opponent can each score up to 50 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyourinmaru View Post
it's a prestarted family. My Girlfriend has a 3 year old
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:23 PM
I am The Last Baron
ECW Champion

Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...

THIS IS STILL PART OF THE CIGAR LOUNGE AND THEREFORE IS SUBJECT TO THE SPAM RULES.
Originally Posted by Me To Mr Wrestling 3:I have called you the Last Great Journeyman Champion. Would you consider that a fair assessment, since it puts you in with the Likes of Brody, Race, Rhodes, Nature Boy and Thesz.
I would but on a very different level. While I spent years traveling the world as both the AWA and NWA World champion I never had the chance to draw the numbers that these guys did. Would I have been able to draw in the 60's and 70's? Maybe now in my 2008 shape and wrestling style but remember those guys worked 380 shots a year.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:32 PM
You don't want it with me.
WCW TV Champion

FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Dave has been added to the AFC. He volunteered to join.

Everyone in the AFC needs to be aware that they have no more byes. You have a matchup every week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneBigWill
FTS is my hero. I'm done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
We're awesome. That's really all there is to it.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:58 PM
Everybody Has A Price!
Million Dollar Champion

SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...

I joined the league too and I am really looking forward to debating with everyone that I will debate with. I know that I am not as knowledgeable as some of the other debates, but I will still try my hardest to debate with the research I do. I am glad to have joined and I can't wait until this starts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klunderbunker View Post
Your stuff is pretty good ST.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfearbefore View Post
SavageTaker is the man. That is all.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:04 PM
X-Pac Rules
Knockout Champion

Mantaur Rodeo Clown is getting some looks on Smackdown...Mantaur Rodeo Clown is getting some looks on Smackdown...Mantaur Rodeo Clown is getting some looks on Smackdown...Mantaur Rodeo Clown is getting some looks on Smackdown...Mantaur Rodeo Clown is getting some looks on Smackdown...Mantaur Rodeo Clown is getting some looks on Smackdown...Mantaur Rodeo Clown is getting some looks on Smackdown...Mantaur Rodeo Clown is getting some looks on Smackdown...Mantaur Rodeo Clown is getting some looks on Smackdown...Mantaur Rodeo Clown is getting some looks on Smackdown...Mantaur Rodeo Clown is getting some looks on Smackdown...

If there are still byes, I am more than happy to fill a position.

"The Backstage Phenom" Sin Cara: 3-0 in Catering
Old 10-17-2009, 12:56 AM
WCW TV Champion

FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...

REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.

MRC, if someone can't continue, we can slide you in. I'll PM you for any pinch hitting opportunities there might be.

Now, this thread is only for questions, judging requests, and announcements from here on out. This is a NONSPAM thread. If you spam in here from here on out, you will get an infraction. We are just leaving this thread open to clear up any situations that may arise.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-26-2009, 01:42 PM
WCW TV Champion

ANNOUNCEMENT

CB Punk has been replaced by GuyCompton.

We are starting up next Sunday.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-30-2009, 01:00 AM
WWE European Champion

Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...

Given Undertaker's#1fan's banning, I will gladly take his spot if you need someone else to fill it. But, given that's he isn't perma-banned and IrishCanadian25 is going on his honeymoon, there may not be a need for me to serve as an alternate yet.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:51 PM
Funny Bone of a Geriatric
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckinTexanSeventynine View Post
Resolved: the right to a free press outweighs the right to a fair trial.
Before I enter my initial statement, can I get some clarification on the highlighted area. Does this mean that media coverage of certain legal events such as court cases shouldn't be allowed to interfere and sway the minds of the community?

I would also like to add that I will be posting my initial statement within the next 24 hours. I have work-related issues to resolve myself and will be out of action for say... the next 9 or so hours?

Last edited by Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain : 11-01-2009 at 01:53 PM.