WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-14-2009, 02:17 AM
Funny Bone of a Geriatric
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...
Default I Hereby Apologise For My Despicable Post

I was banned for making light of the Holocaust situation in the bar room which I intended to express my hate for Kanye West. I would like to extend my deepest apoligies to everyone on WrestleZone forums for making that comment & I firmly believe that was an inappropriate remark. I did not understand the situation that it was very still touchy for many posters & did not realise that it was in bad taste to post that quote as there have been many other quotes made by other posters in the Bar Room not as bad, yet in similar fashion. I feel really bad that I made that comment & right now in shock & tears to hear how I have made people feel for something so completely & utterly stupid.

I am so sorry & will not do anything of this nature again. Thankyou KB for my unbanning & giving me a second chance. FTS... I am soooooooooo sorry that I have offended you. I did not realise.

Last edited by Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain : 09-14-2009 at 02:20 AM.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-14-2009, 02:25 AM
You don't want it with me.
WCW TV Champion

FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...

You don't have to do this. A PM would have worked.

I accept your apology.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneBigWill
FTS is my hero. I'm done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
We're awesome. That's really all there is to it.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-14-2009, 02:27 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...

Yes I do FTS... I am a complete & utter asshole who needs to apoligise for what I have said. PM apoligies for this aren't the right way in doing so, it must be public to announce that I have shamed myself.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:32 AM
You don't want it with me.
WCW TV Champion

FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...

OK, then thank you. It was noble of you. I accept your apology, and I probably over reacted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneBigWill
FTS is my hero. I'm done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
We're awesome. That's really all there is to it.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-14-2009, 02:34 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTS View Post
OK, then thank you. It was noble of you. I accept your apology, and I probably over reacted.
No you didn't. I am ashamed of myself due to my Polish backgrounds. I am glad I was given a second chance. I promise this won't happen again. If it does, don't let me back in.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:39 AM
48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You's Avatar
48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You 48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is offline
I > You
WWE Women's Champion

48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...

I'm not sure what happened, because I only read about 6 posts a day on here, but fromthesouth banning you was the greatest thing he's done in his tenure as a moderator thus far. This is, of course, only until he becomes g-mod.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:40 AM
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion

Spaceman Spif scored a win over Santino Marella...Spaceman Spif scored a win over Santino Marella...Spaceman Spif scored a win over Santino Marella...Spaceman Spif scored a win over Santino Marella...Spaceman Spif scored a win over Santino Marella...Spaceman Spif scored a win over Santino Marella...Spaceman Spif scored a win over Santino Marella...Spaceman Spif scored a win over Santino Marella...Spaceman Spif scored a win over Santino Marella...Spaceman Spif scored a win over Santino Marella...Spaceman Spif scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Spaceman Spif

I'm sorry too for the encouragement, it was shameful of me to do so. Sorry for offending you and everyone else.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:41 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by 487 View Post
I'm not sure what happened, because I only read about 6 posts a day on here, but fromthesouth banning you was the greatest thing he's done in his tenure as a moderator thus far. This is, of course, only until he becomes g-mod.
Yes, what I said was in bad taste & his banning was righteous. I apoligise again.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:43 AM
48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You's Avatar
48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You 48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is offline
I > You
WWE Women's Champion

48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshLeigh FalKon View Post
Yes, what I said was in bad taste & his banning was righteous. I apoligise again.
You are just no fun. At all. I openly hate on you, and you apologize?
Old 09-14-2009, 02:45 AM
I'm better than you!
WWE Women's Champion

hArdyPUNKmArk scored a win over Santino Marella...hArdyPUNKmArk scored a win over Santino Marella...hArdyPUNKmArk scored a win over Santino Marella...hArdyPUNKmArk scored a win over Santino Marella...hArdyPUNKmArk scored a win over Santino Marella...hArdyPUNKmArk scored a win over Santino Marella...hArdyPUNKmArk scored a win over Santino Marella...hArdyPUNKmArk scored a win over Santino Marella...hArdyPUNKmArk scored a win over Santino Marella...hArdyPUNKmArk scored a win over Santino Marella...hArdyPUNKmArk scored a win over Santino Marella...

It's all good, everyone makes mistakes.

You're still cool in my books Falkon, cheers for the rep too.

Let's all be friends again