WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-06-2009, 04:42 AM
[This Space for Rent]
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to TheOneBigWill
Default WCW Monday Nitro: The Complete Season?

While I'm coming to the conclusion that this is almost 100% impossible, since W.W.E owns the video archives and all. Can someone please kill that last .01% chance in my head that this is legit true?

I randomly found this while searching something else off google. It lead me to a web-site similar to e-bay, but not e-bay, where someone was selling entire Season sets of Nitro.

Basically, Season meaning year.

Season 1 - 1995
Season 2 - 1996, etc, etc.

Is this fake - or could it be legit and real????

Be Happy, Have Faith, Believe That ALL Things Are Possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
There are a lot of retards in this world, it only takes one of them to lick an elevator button for all of us to be fucked.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 04:45 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

DVD-R.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:18 AM
[This Space for Rent]

TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...

Thats what I kinda figured. I like the concept, and whoever made these (once again assuming the job he did is as described in his "each DVD is in great quality, each show is in perfect condition") seems to put a lot of time and effort into it.

The complete series (95-01) is selling for a mere $125.00

If I knew I'd get the complete Nitro series, I'd do that in less than a heartbeat.

Quote:
There are a lot of retards in this world, it only takes one of them to lick an elevator button for all of us to be fucked.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:19 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Sounds like a lot of money for a video recording transfered to DVD. Even if it is a whole series.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:38 AM
[This Space for Rent]

When you consider, 20 DVDs spanning the entire history of Summerslam, or the Royal Rumble cost you closer to $200.00 (when they first came out)

A DVD complete series of the entire Nitro shows from 95-01, for under $150.00 is cheap to me. But even at being cheap, its still a lot of money to waste on someone whom I've never met.. giving me their word, these discs are in perfect condition, and the show(s) are 100% all there and in perfect order/length.

Quote:
Old 08-06-2009, 05:42 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Copies sometimes don't take properly. He can't give you his work because I doubt he watches each individual copy.

How many discs is it? 1995-2001, I still think it'd be a couple of hundred discs.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:09 AM
Titty Novice
Undisputed WWE Champion

Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Get Billy Gunn: The Complete Collection instead. I hear they have his appearance on Sabrina The Teenage Witch on the extras.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeFromTomsRiver View Post
When the woman you reference who has a deeper voice than Todd Grisham is doing commentary, I'll re-visit this topic.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:12 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

He was really good in that cameo, imo.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:01 AM
WZCW's Living Legend
ECW TV Champion

Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...

So, isn't this like....MASSIVE copyright infringement?
Old 08-06-2009, 11:31 AM
RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Undisputed WWE Champion

X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via AIM to X Send a message via MSN to X

Am I seriously the only person on this forum who's ever heard of CrazyMax?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireman Sam View Post
Women crying with blood all over them. Just how I like them.