WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > The Writing Gallery > The Writing Gallery Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-22-2011, 09:02 AM
Part Time Poster
Mr. Money in the Bank

Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...

It's a booker's choice, at least that is how I see it. If you wish to use an alternate reality where passed wrestlers are still alive then go for it. There are really no rules to that scenario around these parts. I know for me it isn't something I would do, but I wouldn't be against someone else doing it.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:11 AM
WZ's Dark Knight

Captain Mike is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to Captain Mike Send a message via MSN to Captain Mike

Thanks Theo, it sorta gives me a bit of a gauge to go on with what I can do creatively on these forums. Such things were frowned upon at other boards I have been too...

sendpm.gif
Old 08-22-2011, 10:29 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...

It's a tough one. It depends on the wrestler used for me.

For example, if you wrote about Eddie Guerrero, that would be a sign of respect and I'd not have an issue with it. However, using Chris Benoit, I don't know how I'd feel about that. I don't think I'd like it.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-22-2011, 11:08 AM
WZ's Dark Knight

Captain Mike is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to Captain Mike Send a message via MSN to Captain Mike

Does that have more to do with how they died than anything else?

sendpm.gif
Old 08-22-2011, 12:21 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Mike View Post
Does that have more to do with how they died than anything else?
Yeah, I think so. The idea of a face Benoit doesn't work for me no more and the idea of glorifying him as a heel is worse.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-31-2013, 07:59 PM
I'm an Alex Morgan Guy

#MrScissorsKick is looking to come up from OCW...#MrScissorsKick is looking to come up from OCW...#MrScissorsKick is looking to come up from OCW...#MrScissorsKick is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to #MrScissorsKick

So, let me get this straight, I am able to create my own version of a Book This and come up with random people?
sendpm.gif
Old 03-31-2013, 09:11 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Breezeblocks is looking to come up from OCW...Breezeblocks is looking to come up from OCW...Breezeblocks is looking to come up from OCW...Breezeblocks is looking to come up from OCW...Breezeblocks is looking to come up from OCW...Breezeblocks is looking to come up from OCW...

100%, you can make your own roster full of CAWs, or you can make a roster full of existing wrestlers.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-14-2013, 04:23 PM
Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
WWE Diva's Champion

Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...

If I want to practice writing matches, but can't be arsed writing endless promo's, have I come to the right place?
sendpm.gif
Old 06-14-2013, 06:23 PM
Too Sweet To Be Sour
WWE Diva's Champion

TSG scored a win over Santino Marella...TSG scored a win over Santino Marella...TSG scored a win over Santino Marella...TSG scored a win over Santino Marella...TSG scored a win over Santino Marella...TSG scored a win over Santino Marella...TSG scored a win over Santino Marella...TSG scored a win over Santino Marella...TSG scored a win over Santino Marella...TSG scored a win over Santino Marella...TSG scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManureTheBear View Post
If I want to practice writing matches, but can't be arsed writing endless promo's, have I come to the right place?
Match writing is something that will come naturally with more practice. If you want to do a full federation, you'll want to be able to write promos as well; hard to gain respect around here without em.

However, you could start a thread where you provide backstory and characters and just write matches for them. I don't believe it's been done before, but any type of fantasy booking is welcome here. Main thing is, format it well, and make it interesting.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-14-2013, 06:33 PM
Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
WWE Diva's Champion

Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Thanks for the advice! I've already gotten my feet wet promo-wise with the e-fed, but I think I'd prefer writing the matches. I'll check out the rule book and hopefully have something up in the near future
sendpm.gif