WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-02-2009, 07:27 PM
I'm better than you!
WWE Women's Champion

hArdyPUNKmArk scored a win over Santino Marella...hArdyPUNKmArk scored a win over Santino Marella...hArdyPUNKmArk scored a win over Santino Marella...hArdyPUNKmArk scored a win over Santino Marella...hArdyPUNKmArk scored a win over Santino Marella...hArdyPUNKmArk scored a win over Santino Marella...hArdyPUNKmArk scored a win over Santino Marella...hArdyPUNKmArk scored a win over Santino Marella...hArdyPUNKmArk scored a win over Santino Marella...hArdyPUNKmArk scored a win over Santino Marella...hArdyPUNKmArk scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default Whatever happened to X-Pac?

I had a gap of a few years between watching wrestling and missed the X-Pac dismissal and TNA runs. I read his thingo on Wiki but it didn't really tell me much about what really happened to him. I've also seen references on this site that something bad happened or something.

He used to be one of my favs and really enjoyed watching him wrestle. Exciting. What happened to him and what did you think about him?
Old 06-02-2009, 07:38 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...

Long story short...

We wrestled for TNA shortly, wrestled for Wrestling Society X on MTV a few years ago which was canceled, then wrestled for AAA in Mexico. At some point he tried to kill himself and went to rehab. Last I heard he was fine and still in Mexico. Beyond the brief little synopsis here I don't know much. Check out his wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Waltman
Old 06-02-2009, 08:35 PM

baken1942 sold out

Yeah thats what I was gonna say. TNA, and WSX on MTV then AAA but thats the last ive heard of him
sendpm.gif
Old 06-02-2009, 08:44 PM

fasteddie720 sold out

if you ever saw the surreal life Joanie laurer wwf/e's chyna was on it and they had their sex tape and she claimed he abused her he made appearances on the show i think he may have like broke glass and got upset and shit. wish he did a crotch job and bronco buster for good old times. also if you search youtube in 07 i believe he made an appearnce for one night with dx just posing with hhh and hbk in the ring after a match against the spirit squad. and yes he was a great entertainer/
sendpm.gif
Old 06-02-2009, 08:54 PM

King Champion is looking to come up from OCW...

X PAC was great for the nineties...but personal probs took over it happens to the best of us. As for today would X XPAC be a fit? YES! Why? Well because he can fricken work his ass off in the ring. He's just good no dought about it! ECW would be perfect! He could take Christians spot and Christian can move up to Smackdown.

fasteddie720 This question is for you. Would X PAC make it in the WWE right now?
sendpm.gif
Old 06-02-2009, 09:54 PM
Introduce a little anarchy!

Thugz417 is looking to come up from OCW...

I've actually been playing this scene in my head for some time now..

HHH/HBK?Mystery Partner vs. Legacy

lights go dim... *BOOWWWWWW X-PACCCCCCCCC X-PAC* X-Pac comes out and honestly with his personality and the way he works I think the crowd would go NUTS!

It doesn't even have to be that. It could be Kane/"Mystery Partner" vs. The Colons for the WWE Tag Titles. Because let's face it, doesn't look like Kane is gonna be WWE/WHC again so why not let the man go out with a GREAT title reign even if it is the tag titles.

the X-Pac/Kane combo was so great back in the day.

And would X-Pac be a good fit for todays WWE fans? Simply put if you need to ask this...yeah u get the idea

WWE's silent killer..
sendpm.gif
Old 06-02-2009, 10:16 PM

BlaznAngel is looking to come up from OCW...

I saw him 3 days ago at Legends in Monroe NJ. He was really cool, friendly and conversational. Actually one of the nicest guys i've met next to Hogan, Juventud and Mysterio. I forgot to ask him what he's doing nowadays though.

Here's a link to my pic with him, this was on Saturday May30th.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...s/IMG_0362.jpg

Met a bunch of other people as well there. =)
sendpm.gif
Old 06-02-2009, 10:17 PM

Ryanakadatni99a is looking to come up from OCW...

XPAC is wrestling with the AAA promotion in Mexico. He is a part of a stable called Degeneration Mex( D-Mex). You can see the AAA shows on tv every saturday around 1pm on galavision. Its a spanish tv station. Xpac lis looking good, and he should come back to the wwe.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-02-2009, 10:34 PM

404 is looking to come up from OCW...

Currently X-Pac is in Mexico with AAA. He was brought in by Konnan for his legion extranjera (the foreign legion) faction along with a dozen or so on and off former wwe and tna castoffs. He is currently in his own faction called D-Generation Mex yes... D-Mex. The group is made up of X-Pac, Alex Koslov and Rocky Romero. None of which are of Mexican decent.

X-pac, Koslov, Romero, Teddy Hard and Jack Evans have been the only foreign guys to have had any sort of staying power in Mexico as of late. Konnan's booking in AAA has caused some major (legit) backlash by bringing in a rash of American stars that were released by TNA and WWE while steadily firing native Mexican wrestlers that have worked for AAA for many years. The calls to investigate AAA's practices have gone as far as the Lucha Libre Comission as pro wrestling is still regulated in Mexico.

X-Pac was also said to have been somewhat involved in the recent real life beating of former WCW star Juventud Guerrera. According to one source, X-pac helped Konnan put human feces in Juvi's gym bag while he was wrestling for AAA's Rey del Reyes (King of Kings) event. After Juvi wrestled and went backstage, he found his ruined gym bag and went to go confront Konnan who he has had a real life feud for a number of years. Juvi was immediately jumped from behind by Jack Evans. Evans and Konnan proceeded to stomp on juvi until it was broken up. Juvi recently pressed charges against both men and is petioning Mexican immigration to deport both men. X-pac was left out of the formal filing.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-03-2009, 02:54 AM
These O's Ain't Royal
ECW TV Champion

Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Noticeably F.A.T.

I always thought he was a decent performer. He would have a place on the wwe roster. He is a perfect guy to help put over younger stars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
Making fun of people with mental disabilities is retarded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewbakka View Post
This reminds me of Bruno/Zbysco. I didn't care about that either.

sendpm.gif