WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-30-2009, 01:04 PM
Mrs. Danielson
ROH Pure Champion

RVDgurl is getting phone calls from TNA...RVDgurl is getting phone calls from TNA...RVDgurl is getting phone calls from TNA...RVDgurl is getting phone calls from TNA...RVDgurl is getting phone calls from TNA...RVDgurl is getting phone calls from TNA...RVDgurl is getting phone calls from TNA...RVDgurl is getting phone calls from TNA...RVDgurl is getting phone calls from TNA...RVDgurl is getting phone calls from TNA...RVDgurl is getting phone calls from TNA...
Send a message via MSN to RVDgurl

I just watched a Married...With Children marathon on TV yesterday. I almost forgot how much I loved that show. And yes, Christina Applegate was very hot. She still is.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-30-2009, 01:49 PM
I know I can be cool if I try
TNA Champion

Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...

Kelly Bundy is a WZCW fan...FACT

And she is hot RVDgurl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
For the record, Lee is a diabolical genius.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-30-2009, 02:14 PM
#HEEL

HEEL Blazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...HEEL Blazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...HEEL Blazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...HEEL Blazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...HEEL Blazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...HEEL Blazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...HEEL Blazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...HEEL Blazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...HEEL Blazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...HEEL Blazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...HEEL Blazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via AIM to HEEL Blazy Send a message via MSN to HEEL Blazy Send a message via Yahoo to HEEL Blazy

Kelly FTW

and yes she still looks good today. She is now on a show idk if anyone knows this but a show called Samantha Who?

I love watching Married With Children and Kelly is my favorite because of her hotness and dumbness lol.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-30-2009, 02:18 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Not a big fan of Kelly Bundy. I see that she's pretty, but doesn't do it for me. But yes, that show had some mega hot women.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-30-2009, 02:56 PM
Global Moderator
Ring of Honor Champion

jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Kelly Bundy did have some 'hotness' about her back in the day, but she ain't got nothing on another Kelly from another great television show from the late eighties, early nineties.

Kelly Kapowski

I actually have Saved by the Bell on right now. I remember the episode of Married... With Children Tiffani Thiessen guest starred in, in which she played a trick on Bud when they were kids, and Bud was going to get her back at the high school dance by having her dress blown up in front of everybody, but yet she tricked him again and pulled the same thing she did when they were in elementary school. And at the end of the episode, Kelly Bundy gets revenge for Bud by having Thiessen tied up to a locker room in the middle of the school, naked. Great episode.

Last edited by jmt225 : 03-30-2009 at 03:21 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-30-2009, 03:07 PM
#HEEL

HEEL Blazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...HEEL Blazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...HEEL Blazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...HEEL Blazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...HEEL Blazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...HEEL Blazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...HEEL Blazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...HEEL Blazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...HEEL Blazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...HEEL Blazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...HEEL Blazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via AIM to HEEL Blazy Send a message via MSN to HEEL Blazy Send a message via Yahoo to HEEL Blazy

Yes she was also a great Kelly...Both which I would not mind spending a night with...But if I had to pick idk which it would be...Hard choice tbh
sendpm.gif
Old 03-30-2009, 03:07 PM
Future Endeavored

KombatAlt is looking to come up from OCW...KombatAlt is looking to come up from OCW...KombatAlt is looking to come up from OCW...

I'd never thought I'd get an erection on WrestleZone Forums...

Congratulations posters of WrestleZone Forums. I would kiss you all but I wouldn't want to poke you with my .... Nvm... MOAR PICS....
Preferably ones with
Old 03-30-2009, 03:41 PM
An ye harm none, do as ye will
Million Dollar Champion

hyourinmaru is a Television Champion...hyourinmaru is a Television Champion...hyourinmaru is a Television Champion...hyourinmaru is a Television Champion...hyourinmaru is a Television Champion...hyourinmaru is a Television Champion...hyourinmaru is a Television Champion...hyourinmaru is a Television Champion...hyourinmaru is a Television Champion...hyourinmaru is a Television Champion...hyourinmaru is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Yahoo to hyourinmaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by KombatStar View Post
I'd never thought I'd get an erection on WrestleZone Forums...

Congratulations posters of WrestleZone Forums. I would kiss you all but I wouldn't want to poke you with my .... Nvm... MOAR PICS....
Preferably ones with
People are right you do try to hard.

Click for Spoiler:
PB: Others
Theo: GSP Sig
Doc: nWZo & WWElite Sig
Redskull: hyourinmaru sig
Don't remember: Buffy Sig
sendpm.gif
Old 03-30-2009, 03:41 PM
Future Endeavored

KombatAlt is looking to come up from OCW...KombatAlt is looking to come up from OCW...KombatAlt is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milenko View Post
People are right you do try to hard.
Or maybe I give so little effort, that it seems like I try hard
Or maybe I'm just a spammer.
Old 03-30-2009, 06:14 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KombatStar View Post
Or maybe I give so little effort, that it seems like I try hard
Or maybe I'm just a spammer.
Or an idiot.
sendpm.gif