WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-05-2018, 07:26 PM
Knockout Champion

FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...

I guess a separate female show would work to an extent due to the popularity and size of the female roster but personally I wouldn't like to see the shows become separated by gender, Would the male fans have to watch the male shows and female fans only female shows? Why not go further and make female only movies? I can't see a point in segregating the genders, I'm happier with it being mixed.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 09:46 PM
WWE Champion
Knockout Champion

Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...

No, not enough fans care about women's wrestling to watch them for 1 or 2 hours.. WWE try's to make the fans believe they care about women's wrestling now but we're not buying it...

It's great they're giving them more time, but an entire show devoted to women sounds dreadful. The storylines and character development still sucks with the women..

The guy above makes a great point. Don't separate them because of their genders.. Should the men get an all male show to?.. Leave it the way it is, it's fine.

Last edited by Messiah : 03-06-2018 at 09:48 PM.
Old 03-07-2018, 03:28 PM

LibSuperstar is looking to come up from OCW...

It could work if the booking is done right. At this juncture though Iíd rather WWE test women in the main event more. Liked the tour and womenís only Network special ideas stingray and Dagger Dias had.
Old 03-07-2018, 04:31 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromGlasgow View Post
Would the male fans have to watch the male shows and female fans only female shows? Why not go further and make female only movies?
One of the dumbest questions/analogies Iíve seen on this site, and there has been plenty of competition.

I think an all-women show would work because many wrestling fans seem to watch any nonsense put in front of them. I wouldn't watch it, but I could see plenty of fans watching it...if only to bitch about it afterwards.
Old 03-10-2018, 04:34 AM
Million Dollar Champion

thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Have their own show, would stop the endless multi person matches over and over. Still have the ppvs joint, but just an idea. To me it is the next natural step in giving the women their due.
Old 03-12-2018, 01:15 AM

LibSuperstar is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebarber
Have their own show, would stop the endless multi person matches over and over. Still have the ppvs joint, but just an idea. To me it is the next natural step in giving the women their due.
Variety is needed like yesterday. I also like the PPV idea. Good way to measure the women's drawing power in earnest.
Old 03-13-2018, 08:24 AM

Revenant87 is looking to come up from OCW...

A 1 hour Network only womens show that is hyper stylised like G.L.O.W wouldnt be the worst thing in the world imo.