WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-27-2018, 12:15 AM
Hakushi's Avatar
Hakushi Hakushi is offline
Kensuke "Jinsei" Shinzaki
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Age: 51
Posts: 161
Hakushi is a member of the JOB SQUAD
Default Guessing Cena vs Shane at Wrestlemania?

That's my opinion for what's being set up tomorrow on Smackdown. Won't be against anyone in the fatal 5 way, because, in theory, any one could win the title and end up against Nakamura....unfortunately the next biggest draw they have ( Next to DB)is Shane.... anyone have another guess?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-27-2018, 12:27 AM
George Steele's Barber's Avatar
George Steele's Barber George Steele's Barber is offline
Advertise Here $9.95/month
Intercontinental Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,886
George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...
Default

I'm worried that he is going to ask Daniel Bryan to be his tag team partner best man as he make Nikki Bella his wife at WM, which would make him the biggest winner on the night.

Or something cheesy like that.

But Shane makes sense. The other thing I thought of was him trying to get involved in the US Champ picture since he had the open challenge thing working for him for a while.

None of this excites me though. He's probably taking another significant break after Mania to promote Blockers or some hosting gigs which makes it all pretty irrelevant.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-27-2018, 12:35 AM
Hakushi's Avatar
Hakushi Hakushi is offline
Kensuke "Jinsei" Shinzaki
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Age: 51
Posts: 161
Hakushi is a member of the JOB SQUAD
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
I'm worried that he is going to ask Daniel Bryan to be his tag team partner best man as he make Nikki Bella his wife at WM, which would make him the biggest winner on the night.

Or something cheesy like that.

But Shane makes sense. The other thing I thought of was him trying to get involved in the US Champ picture since he had the open challenge thing working for him for a while.

None of this excites me though. He's probably taking another significant break after Mania to promote Blockers or some hosting gigs which makes it all pretty irrelevant.
I could see the US title deal also, just dismissed it because it's starting to look like the challengers are many (Rusev, Orton, Mahal) but, given the lazy "throw the kitchen sink in" booking, I could see anything you said happening.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-27-2018, 01:03 AM
MWRedskins MWRedskins is offline
Registered User
WWF Hardcore Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,174
MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

my thinking is that he'll face The Undertaker, but i fear it'll be after Fastlane.

my guess is that tomorrow on Smackdown, he'll either be put in a match vs. Nakamura where if he wins, he gets put in a triple threat with Nakamura and the champion OR he gets inserted in the WWE title match by Shane McMahon, Owens and Zayn than complain about it and it happens.

either way, i see him (likely) failing at either of those at Fastlane, then finally (realizing he's very desperate) challenges Undertaker and finally getting him. my hope is that Undertaker shows up on Smackdown, but i dont see it happening until after Fastlane.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-27-2018, 02:36 AM
Razz Razz is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 155
Razz is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

Cena will probably be put in a match with Nakamura for Fastlane. So that Nakamura can get the rub and have some sort of momentum for his Mania match with AJ. If Taker returning is true, I would like to see him return more closely to his real persona and the American Badass return. It would make sense with him symbolically retiring the Undertaker persona. But I don't really want to see Taker return if he can't even go anywhere the level he wants to in the ring. Cena/Shane is also interesting option but it doesn't make much sense with the Shane/Bryan stuff that has been building for months.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-27-2018, 03:43 AM
thebarber's Avatar
thebarber thebarber is offline
Registered User
Million Dollar Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,258
thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

It will be Cena vs Undertaker, they throwing a curveball to get people to watch Smackdown.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-27-2018, 03:48 AM
d_henderson1810 d_henderson1810 is offline
Registered User
WCW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,758
d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razz View Post
Cena will probably be put in a match with Nakamura for Fastlane. So that Nakamura can get the rub and have some sort of momentum for his Mania match with AJ. If Taker returning is true, I would like to see him return more closely to his real persona and the American Badass return. It would make sense with him symbolically retiring the Undertaker persona. But I don't really want to see Taker return if he can't even go anywhere the level he wants to in the ring. Cena/Shane is also interesting option but it doesn't make much sense with the Shane/Bryan stuff that has been building for months.
One other possibility that no-one has considered.

The thing with the Shane/Bryan/Owens & Sami thing is, that, as far as I know, Daniel Bryan hasn't been cleared to wrestle. So, unless his neck has some miraculous recovery (when this is a guy who doesn't believe in surgery), I can see Bryan at Wrestlemania as a cornerman, rather than a tag-team partner.

Given that, Shane should announce a tag-team match at Wrestlemania. It will be Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn versus Shane McMahon and a secret partner, a partner that Daniel Bryan gets to choose.

A.J. Styles is considered, since he has been part of the storyline, but I am tipping that he will already be booked to defend his WWE Title against Shinsuke Nakamura at Wrestlemania.

Bryan says that he can't do the match because of medical issues, so he has picked someone else. Someone he is close to, and knows like a brother- or is that- "brother in law".

Out would come John Cena, and it would be John Cena & Shane McMahon w/Daniel Bryan versus Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn.

How would you feel about this option of what Cena could do at Wrestlemania?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-27-2018, 04:25 AM
BigDaddyKewl BigDaddyKewl is offline
Registered User
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 445
BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

It's a shame they killed Jinder Mahal's momentum after he dropped the title. It would have been great to Jinder carry the title until Mania to drop it to Cena. However if they have no one else for Cena and the Undertaker doesn't work Mania then maybe it could still work. Smackdown could desperately needs some star power and a program of Cena vs Mahal would help fill programming and gives Smackdown another marquee other then Nakumara vs AJ. Mahal certainly looks the part and would be believable going against Cena. They could also have Mahal play up the anti American gimmick and praising India and have John stand up for the old US of A.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-27-2018, 05:35 AM
Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is offline
Registered User
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 284
Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_henderson1810 View Post
One other possibility that no-one has considered.

The thing with the Shane/Bryan/Owens & Sami thing is, that, as far as I know, Daniel Bryan hasn't been cleared to wrestle. So, unless his neck has some miraculous recovery (when this is a guy who doesn't believe in surgery), I can see Bryan at Wrestlemania as a cornerman, rather than a tag-team partner.

Given that, Shane should announce a tag-team match at Wrestlemania. It will be Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn versus Shane McMahon and a secret partner, a partner that Daniel Bryan gets to choose.

A.J. Styles is considered, since he has been part of the storyline, but I am tipping that he will already be booked to defend his WWE Title against Shinsuke Nakamura at Wrestlemania.

Bryan says that he can't do the match because of medical issues, so he has picked someone else. Someone he is close to, and knows like a brother- or is that- "brother in law".

Out would come John Cena, and it would be John Cena & Shane McMahon w/Daniel Bryan versus Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn.

How would you feel about this option of what Cena could do at Wrestlemania?
The thing is, all the reports are that Bryan is fit and could wrestle tomorrow, but WWE won't clear him. There were all the rumours that he would go back to ROH once his contract runs out. So he could wrestle, WWE just won't let him
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-27-2018, 05:41 AM
thebarber's Avatar
thebarber thebarber is offline
Registered User
Million Dollar Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,258
thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

Bryan isn't wrestling at Wrestlemania, unless they going for the Hardy pop and announce it actually as it happens. I see Zayn vs Owens anyway so I don't see a Bryan match
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:43 PM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices