WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-26-2018, 12:41 PM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

The one thing i hope with Strowman is that they don't book him too many time like they did last night. While i did enjoy the whole destruction aspect of it, i thought they gave him way too much for a guy that wasn't going to win the match and it made everybody look like afterthought while at the same time made him look like a sore loser for yet again not winning the big one which as happened multiple time in the past year.

The way they are booking him right now feels like the way they we're booking Ryback when he first started and after awhile fans got tired of it and moved on to somebody else and this feel like that right now. They're are pushing way too hard on this guy and i feel like this will be his undoing in the end which is sad because he's my favorite guy on the roster right now and i see main event potential in this guy but i'm scared that they will blew it like they did so many other before him because of the fact that they are pushing him too hard.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 03:51 PM
ROH Pure Champion

shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
When the split up the Shield, Reigns was the most over guy coming out of the split. They pretty much had a license to print money with this guy because of how over the guy was.

Reigns was not the most over guy from the Shield. He had some huge pops but most of those were from power moves.

And you just said we know Strauman is Vince's pet project if we already know and haven't turned on him then there you go ... you just answered your own question.
Old 02-27-2018, 05:43 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...

Pretty clear that Vince is high on Braun. Think he even said it in an interview recently.

This guy just pinned 5/7 guys in an Elimination Chamber match. Was made to look incredibly strong throughout, kicked out 3 people pinning him. Took finisher after finisher and wasn't pinned.

Why they haven't pulled the trigger on him yet is beyond me, but fully expect him to be champ soon. They can't have him be a monster throughout the year but never win.

I would have him go after every belt. Take the US title, IC title, beat someone for the tag titles on his own and then demand he gets a title shot in a cage/hell in a cell and he destroys the champ (Reigns probably) and goes on a decent run.
Old 02-27-2018, 07:44 AM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff View Post
Pretty clear that Vince is high on Braun. Think he even said it in an interview recently.

This guy just pinned 5/7 guys in an Elimination Chamber match. Was made to look incredibly strong throughout, kicked out 3 people pinning him. Took finisher after finisher and wasn't pinned.

Why they haven't pulled the trigger on him yet is beyond me, but fully expect him to be champ soon. They can't have him be a monster throughout the year but never win.

I would have him go after every belt. Take the US title, IC title, beat someone for the tag titles on his own and then demand he gets a title shot in a cage/hell in a cell and he destroys the champ (Reigns probably) and goes on a decent run.
that would be awesome if they did that, it would be better then what they are doing now because right now i feel like they are giving him the Ryback push which isn't a good sign for him. To stay over you need to get the job done at the end of the day and Braun right now is 0 and 4 as far as big opportunity for the title is concern. So why would fans stay interested in him, if he always fails and is a sore loser about it afterward?
Old 03-04-2018, 11:25 PM

Wr3stl3R is looking to come up from OCW...

Who's better at overturning the vehicle and ruining the truck parts?

vs

Old 03-05-2018, 08:22 PM
Knockout Champion

FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...

I've seen this system happen for years where the fans are really behind someone and when WWE decides to go with that person as the main guy the same fans all turn against him, I came to the realisation that I will never get behind anyone now like I did in my childhood watching WWE in the 80's and 90's, Mostly all my favourites like Hogan, Austin, Rock, Piper, Hitman, Angle, Bulldogs, Road Warriors, Savage, Jarrett and Sting etc have long retired or have died. Personally I would prefer to see Brock, AJ Styles or Sheamus but Roman Reigns and Braun Strowman are both OK as the main guys.
Old 03-06-2018, 03:15 AM
Million Dollar Champion

thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...

The problem with Strowman is going to be...............where else do we go with him without becoming completely comedy and unbelievable stunts? He should have had the Universal Title put on him and ran with it. Vince has a hard on for Reigns dethroning Lesnar at Mania 34, but this narrowminded approach is hurting the product. Tipping if Lesnar beat Reigns at Mania, more people would get behind Lesnar. But he hasnt had a struggle, he has been still positioned as the Number 1 face on Raw without having held the Universal Title. Now Rollins is getting the push again which he should never have lost, I fear Reigns, unless they embrace a full heel turn post Wrestlemania, shake up his look so he still doesnt look like a member of the Shield, give him new music and a slick heel approach, 2018 will be Reigns being in feuds with Miz and Elias and other non-threats to the belt until such time as Vince finally decides Strowman is worthy of a run, but by then it will have passed. They could have built somebody up to finally topple Strowman. Instead, Reigns and Lesnar have pinned him.......he will just become another fun comedy character
Old 03-06-2018, 10:45 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

The fans want what they want, and they really don't care if Vince is behind it.

Strowman was given the very fortunate task of mercilessly beating up Roman Reigns. He avenged their ire, and now they're not that off-put by seeing him easily pin Finn or Seth. If anyone else goes ape on Roman, it'll just look derivative of what Braun did.

With Strowman they've done something very difficult, they've managed to market a Goliath type who will still hold a place in our hearts if he's toppled by a fan favorite who's half his size. It's even more fortunate for him that we're seeing an eventual title run on the horizon where he beats Roman Reigns to achieve that status. The fans are going to go nuclear if they see Roman beat Brock for the belt at WrestleMania, and they're going to fall in love with Braun all over again if he takes the belt from Roman in a manner similar to where he went on his "I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!" tirade.