WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > General Wrestling Discussion
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-22-2018, 04:28 PM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default How many hours of wrestling do you watch per week?

With so much wrestling shows on T.V. and through other service it's almost impossible to watch everything and still being able to watch other show or do something else. So while i'm slowly cutting down the number of wrestling shows i watch, i'm still watching minimum 10 to 12 hours of wrestling per week depending of what's the flashback friday schedule on the WWE network is or on a ppv week.

Right now, i decided to stop Watching IMPACT wrestling, NXT and i might also drop 205 live after mania since i don't feel those shows are important for my taste in wrestling. Right now, i'm only watching raw, smackdown live. I do dvr the Mixed match challenge and 205 live because the WWE network is a actually TV network in canada so it's easier for me to watch those show in the morning while i'm doing something else. i also like to watch old wrestling from late 80's early 90's WWE which i try to watch at less a show a week on saturday if possible.

So that's my consumption of wrestling, so how about you guys. Just for fun, how many hours of wrestling do you watch per week and which show to you have to watch live every week?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 05:29 PM
I've got more Ho's than Jim Duggan
Million Dollar Champion

Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...

I watch about 12-16 hours of wrestling in an average week. Some weeks might be as low as 7 or 8, while others may reach closer to the 25+ range(especially during G-1 climax season).
Old 02-22-2018, 05:30 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

I usually watch an AE episode a day so, around 14 I guess? Other than that 0 right now unless it's a PPV week. Working nights, it's very difficult to find time to watch Raw or Smackdown and I find it easier to read reviews.

The craving will hit me eventually as it always does, and I'll probably take a weekend and binge-watch every NXT or ROH that I've missed though.
Old 02-22-2018, 07:45 PM
Knockout Champion

FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...

Years ago I watched everything I could with the combination of Raw, Smackdown, Nitro, Thunder, ECW and UK shows as well as couple of smaller weekly WWE, WCW shows I could easily have been watching about 20 hours per week in the late 90's now its like 1 hour per week on fast forwarding to the good parts. A lot of that is down to lack of time as I have a family and a busier life now than I did 20 years ago, Still like to check the website daily to keep up to date with the news though.
Old 02-22-2018, 11:16 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...

NXT still shits on anything on the main roster with Gargano/Ciampa, Velveteen Dream, Undisputed Era and aliester Black, 205 Live is more entertaining than two hours of Smackdown, ROH every week. I fast forward or just don't watch Raw or Smackdown anymore since the main roster product is complete shit. I also watch all the New Japan shows whenever they are on, the two shows this weekend will shit on both Elimination Chamber and Fastlane in terms of story since Being the Elite is heavily involved with New Japan/ROH booking.

Last edited by JoeMallard : 02-22-2018 at 11:20 PM.
Old 02-23-2018, 12:45 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

future admin is looking to come up from OCW...future admin is looking to come up from OCW...future admin is looking to come up from OCW...future admin is looking to come up from OCW...future admin is looking to come up from OCW...future admin is looking to come up from OCW...

This title is awful, but probably 1 or 2 depends how I feel.
the
list
Old 02-23-2018, 09:49 AM
K. O. T. R. 2007 Team Undisputed
Mr. Money in the Bank

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I have lost interest to the point where I’m on message boards more than I watch Professional Sports Wrestling Entertainment shows. It’s so bad, that I haven’t posted anything new in my Random Rhetorical Rants thread – http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=156287. If I had to guess, I’d say I watch about 1 hour a month these days. With the exception of going to Raw in Philly a few weeks ago, I haven’t really cared much about the current product. I’m more interested in Championship Title Belts and Mattel WWE figures than what’s going on today.

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
Old 02-27-2018, 03:11 PM

LeonardEverett is looking to come up from OCW...

Depends if it's entertaining to me, to be honest.
It would take me 2 or 3 hours.
Old 02-27-2018, 06:35 PM
Shoot me in the Face!!!
WWE European Champion

Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Face McShooty

I watch a good 10+ hours a week.

With the Network I'm working my way through every Big 4 PPV as well as every RAW & Nitro so i have a lot to work through.

I also keep uo on 205 Live and NxT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneBigWill View Post
I wish nature called when you were conceived.
Old 03-04-2018, 05:57 PM

GhettoV1 is looking to come up from OCW...

Thanks to Hulu I watch Raw and Smackdown Live that way and sometimes ill watch 205 live and always watch NXT. Through YouTube I'll watch Triple-A weekly and sometimes ROH TV.