WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-02-2018, 08:40 PM
Cub McCallister is looking to come up from OCW...Cub McCallister is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm intrigued to see where this goes, I like Roode Vs Orton for Fastlane,I think Mahal should be on commentary and later cause a double DQ in which Roode retains.

In the week leading up to Wrestlemania Roode should continue his open challenge for the US title going up against guys like Dillinger, Corbin, Ziggler, Xavier Woods in which both Orton & Mahal cause chaos which leads to a Ladder match for the strap at Mania.

It should be Roode Vs Orton Vs Mahal Vs Ziggler Vs Corbin Vs Dillinger Vs Woods. It would be a nice opener for Mania in which Roode retains again, after Mania he starts to develop a more cocky attitude and then starts to turn heel, possibly going up against Tye Dillinger for the title or someone from NXT.

Ziggler could make the case that he never lost his title so is cashing in his rematch clause and several others could stake a claim to want to have a title shot. It's just a way to get everyone on the card, make the title mean something like Miz is doing so with the IC title on Raw.

This is a nice way to build Roode up as a credible US champion, which also builds and protects several others in the process.

I'd like to see the US title be defended in a ladder match at Mania, with the IC title being defended in a fatal 4 way with Miz, Balor, Rollins & Strowman with possibly Strowman getting the win. One can only hope though.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote