WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-22-2018, 01:07 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...

Multi-man ladder match for the IC Championship.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 04:49 PM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Personally, while i like Elias act, what i would like to see for him at mania is just have him do a mini concert during mania, sing a couple of songs and then have a legends maybe goldberg come in and spear him. I Feel that the best way to utilize him at mania. The fact is while the gimmick is over, it's not a gimmick that translate well to a main event push or even a upper card push. The guy is a great gimmick and that's about it.
Old 02-22-2018, 08:12 PM
Intercontinental Champion

The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...

I was thinking he could be the host like New Day last year. He should have some spot on the card but I don't see him in a match outside the battle royal. Now we can debate on the value of a host for mania but it's a spot WWE can hype up a bit and it's better than being just another guy in a pre show battle royal. He can have two short segments with some annoying songs that piss the fans off and finally get interrupted by a legend during his third segment. Ideally the Rock would be the one to interrupt since Eilas is doing his Rock Concert schtick but I won't hold my breath on that. Giving Elias the hosting duties would be the perfect way to make him seem important even though he isn't important enough for a big match.
Old 02-26-2018, 03:47 AM
WCW TV Champion

rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Elisa needs a segment, not a match. A concert of some sort.

Who better to interrupt and have a sing off with than 'The Great One'? That would be much bigger for Elias than any low/mid card match.
Old 02-27-2018, 03:47 AM
Million Dollar Champion

thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Elias wins the ATG Battle Royal