WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-09-2018, 02:07 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

mkw1962 is looking to come up from OCW...mkw1962 is looking to come up from OCW...mkw1962 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default What is in the future for Seth Rollins?

I just noticed something and wanted your quick opinions on it. What is in the future for Seth, I was surprised he was not in a Elimination Chamber qualifying match. He is not in the Tag Team picture for now, with Jason Jordan out there is no angle for a feud there. Roman is in the Universal Title picture and Dean is out til August, so no Shield. Does anybody have any ideas or opinions on this, or does anybody know what's in the near future for Seth leading to Wrestlemania.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 02:51 PM

Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...

Not sure how far along Samoa Joe is but if close I'd have some angle with him and Rollins. Of course a heel turn for Ambrose should come against Rollins when Ambrose can return.

Otherwise I think ultimately they should have a IC title ladder match at Mania with Miz, Rollins, Elias, Strowman, Balor, Hardy. You could also substitute in Samoa Joe or Jeff Hardy if they're healthy as I haven't checked on their time table to return. These guys don't have much going on since you're gonna have Lesnar v Reigns, AJ vs Nakamura, probably Zayn vs Owens (with possibility of Shane and DB in that match), women's titles, tag team titles, etc.

If Miz is defending against someone else or one of those guys and the rest are left with no storylines, then I'd have a Dual branded Money in the Bank ladder match with 3 Raw guys and 3 Smackdown guys. In weeks leading up, I'd have qualifying matches for the right to be in that match. A ladder match with Rollins, Balor, Elias, Dillinger, Ziggler, and Rusev would be pretty sweet and might be next best match on the card that isn't AJ vs Nakamura. Hell, if not MITB match, introduce the Hardcore title back. It would be interesting because you could see maybe someone from Raw make a surprise appearance over at Smackdown and take the title off them or vice versa since it would be defended anytime. Have fun with it
Old 02-09-2018, 06:09 PM
Knockout Champion

FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...

I know people hate to hear this but the guy is too much of an injury risk to the roster, Personally I would say he has to prove himself with the wrestlers safety now for about 4 or 5 years before any substantial push again. Injured people too often.
Old 02-09-2018, 06:18 PM

GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...

I think after the shake up and with the universal title being on raw full time we are gonna see guys like balor, Rollins, Braun all have a high chance of being world champ this year
Old 02-09-2018, 06:28 PM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...

I think Matt Hardy is going to make Seth see the light. He will become Woken Seth Rollins. If not that wacky angle than a simple heel turn will do, he was more interesting as the slimy bad guy, cheating to win.

Join WZCW now.

Old 02-09-2018, 07:45 PM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I’m just waiting for him to go to Smackdown and then I believe he will become World Champ again. He is one of my favourite singles act on the roster and I love everything about him as a superstar. He can talk, he can wrestle and he can play both heel and face, what kore would you want? I think he did a great job with his world title run and I would love to see him get another one. I don’t know why but you (I) just seem to associate SD with the talent and Raw with the soap, so Rollins would be a good fit for SD. Have him feud with AJ Styles, Nakamura and Sami Zayn. Make people excited to see him by booking those matches and putting on classics. Ideally I rather him heel but he does a good job as a face so either/either.

He could even feud with Rusev! Just send him to the blue brand and all will be good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
Old 02-09-2018, 10:28 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Seth Rollins just has bad luck when it comes to Wrestlemania. He missed Wrestlemania 32, he almost missed 33 and now his first penciled opponent, Ambrose, will miss WM 34 and his second penciled opponent, Jordan, will also miss WM 34.

So Rollins is currently left with no opponent for Wrestlemania, however all signs point that he might be added on the IC championship match or work a match with Kurt Angle.

I think the future is bright for Seth Rollins, he's like the son of Edge and CM Punk in many ways. He's a fine talker, a damn good worker and has world champion written all over his face.

I think he has a bright and long future ahead of him and we still haven't seen his best work.
Old 02-09-2018, 11:14 PM

JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...

Put him in a triple threat against Miz and Balor. After Mania do a build with Balor and The Club that would lead to a Club vs Shield match somewhere down the road.
Old 02-10-2018, 12:02 AM
Friendly Neighborhood
WWE Diva's Champion

@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...

We've spent a better part of the year assuming that the main event of WrestleMania 31 is going to be revisited for 34. Well, what if that's accurate? The main event of 31 was built as Reigns vs Lesnar, but technically the main event was Reigns vs Lesnar vs Seth Rollins.

It would be a pretty simple story to build on short notice, and I have to hope that my humble suggestion got your imagination moving on how it could play out on TV. I could imagine a confrontation between Reigns and Lesnar/Heyman after Elimination Chamber, glad-handing themselves about their epic confrontation three years ago. Seth interrupts and reminds them all how that night ended, followed by him architecting his way into the match.

Pipe dream, I know. Whatever his place on the card is, I hope it's not one on one. Too late to build a brand new feud worthy of Mania's time. Seth's going to be shoehorned into another program, but he'll carve his own spot in it.

Hell, maybe they'll just pair him up with Ronda to take on HHH/Steph. Another easy story right there.

No. No one else misses Rybaxel
Old 02-10-2018, 12:19 AM
The Icon

rko57 is looking to come up from OCW...rko57 is looking to come up from OCW...rko57 is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm going to stick by my WrestleMania prediction of Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, Samoa Joe, and The Miz facing off in a Fatal Four-Way for the Intercontinental Championship. This would be one of the best matches of the night, and give all four guys something meaningful to do. Plus, a match with that kind of star power would make the IC Title look even more important.

And tbh, this would probably be better for Rollins than his possible one-on-one match with Jason Jordan. After failing to win the IC Title at WM34, he can move to SD in the Superstar Shakeup and have a fresh start on the blue brand.