WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-08-2018, 05:41 PM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default WWE Fastlane General Discussion

Keep all talks of the Fastlane ppv in terms of fantasy booking, card speculation, who should go over, who shouldn't, etc. here. The usual rules against spam and everything else apply.

The final card may look like/may include:

WWE Championship - AJ Styles vs. Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler/Baron Corbin

WWE United States Championship - Bobby Roode vs. Randy Orton

WWE SmackDown Women's Championship - Charlotte Flair vs. Ruby Riott

WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship - The Usos vs. The Bludgeon Brothers

Tag Team Match - Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin vs. Aiden English & Rusev
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 07:16 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Roode vs Orton is the big match on the card and the most interesting one. I'm looking forward to see where they're going with this feud for the following reasons:

a) you have a 13-time world champion taking on someone who has made quite a name of himself over the years and now is in the WWE

b) Randy Orton competes for a midcard championship

c) two great heels going against each other as faces, so somebody will eventually turn
Old 02-09-2018, 04:49 AM

Sammi is looking to come up from OCW...

I have been begging for Randy Orton to hold a Mid card single championship for years. I really hope he wins, it would help both him, and the championship a lot.
Old 02-09-2018, 10:15 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...

Fastlane is tough to book as it's the PPV before the one that matters that doesn't have the Chamber either.

Need a Nakamura match that makes him look dominant prior to Mania. Maybe have him go way over on someone like say... Mojo Rawley???

Also need to get New Day involved in something....

Here would be my Final Card based on current circumstance.

1) Styles (C) vs. Owens, vs. Zayn vs. Ziggler
2) Roode (C) vs. Orton
3) Nakamura vs. Rowley
4) Uso's (C) vs. Bludgeon Brothers
5) New Day vs. Rusev, English, & Corbin
6) Charlotte (C) vs. Ruby Riot
7) B. Lynch & Naomi vs. Rest of Riot Squad
8) Gable/Benjamin vs. Breezango